FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

couldn’t open it up take better pictures. wasn’t about to wash my hands twice to take a picture
it was good though.glad I got extra brisket cause it wasn’t that big. pho dip was banging. started dipping everything in there.

376C06ED-8C8A-48E4-A9F4-5E0070759F13.jpeg

759194D2-D0AE-4919-8495-563576A3CA6A.jpeg

It looks good to me. I mean going off of the slice missing from the pic it looks like it could be as sweet or as messy as any other cake imo.

I mean there are Reese's Cups and Caramel in the cracks( Super # ).

No way it isn't "that sweet."

HARD PASS!!!!

It looks good to me. I mean going off of the slice missing from the pic it looks like it could be as sweet or as messy as any other cake imo.
The cake, sure but when you factor in the icings and toppings there is no way it looks as sweet/messy as any other cake.

The cake, sure but when you factor in the icings and toppings there is no way it looks as sweet/messy as any other cake.

To clarify I meant I'm comparing the cake in the pic to any other cake you'd find at a store or restaurant. Never seen a cake from either of those places that didn't have icing and sometimes toppings, so I already had that factored in. I think it could be as sweet because it has as much icing(maybe even less cause you can still see the cake through it) than store bought cake and honestly I'm not sure what you meant by messiness.
No disrespect

T-Bell

Had a Quesalupa with Black Beans, Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito and a basic Bean and Cheese Burrito. All with multiple packets of Fire Sauce.

Stomach feeling perfectly normal, as usual.

i need to try that quesalupa

Back
Top Bottom