i need to try that quesalupa

This was my first one.

A4B8AE9F-C89D-4628-9ACA-826F230C1AE5.gif

Might just be the pic
But that sandwich looks huge!
Also what’s up with the small drop of hot sauce? :lol:

yeah think its the pic. it's a pita :lol:

that's my girl's sandwich. she was treading softly

but generally, i just put the hot sauce on as a take bites of sandwiches or burritos. i don't put it all on at the start usually.

Almost 100 Customers Are Sick After Eating at This Popular Fast-Food Chain

Since our first report on Feb. 28 about 40 cases of foodborne illness linked to an Arby'slocation in Springfield, Ill., dozens of more customers have fallen ill, forcing the fast-food restaurant to close for the second time in less than a month.

According to Food Safety News, almost 100 cases of illness have now been reported from the specific Arby's location, and while the source of the contamination is still unknown, health officials have stated the pathogen in question is norovirus. The virus is highly contagious and spreads easily, making it difficult to eradicate.

I think I've had arby's once in the past 20 years
Curly fries are good
The one near my house always looks like it's closed

It's depressing living only 4.5 hours away from Chicago and no one can make an Italian beef right for ****. People try to put lettuce on your gyro. Chicago style hot dogs cost an arm and a leg... makes me just want to hope on I57 just to get some ******* food.

Arby's is fire tho. Their gyro is definitely lacking but I'll **** with it when I have a $2 coupon.

Yeah we are spoiled living near big cities when it comes to food
I remember one summer I was doing some work with my uncle's in minnesota
Don't remember exactly where in the suburbs but there was absolutely nothing good to eat anywhere where I was staying

Yeah, and everything usually closes fairly early too. Mexican places in Chicago be open until like 2-4 AM, then you got the desperate open all night places like White Castle and IHOP. IHOP here isn't open all night. Steak and Shake still is I think but their food is pretty bad now.

This reminds me of a work trip to southern Ohio right by West Virginia. We ask one of the people at the company we were visiting whether she had any good food recommendations for lunch and she goes “well there is this Italian place but it’s no Olive Garden!” My manager and I looked at each other and were like “nah we are good on that place.” I was crying from trying to hold the laughter in. But yea, I mean living andgrowing up in NYC we are spoiled by the good local spots, not even the more renowned ones . Call me elitist but I won’t have Italian from a chain. Pizza I can tolerate but not a meal sorry. Same thing with gyros, I’m either hitting up a Greek joint or hitting up a local Mediterranean spot.

Like someone said, outside of the curly fries, Arby’s is trash. Again living in nyc and having had the delis in my neighborhoods, can’t tolerate that.

What happened to steak n shake?
They used to be open 24 hours
Now I think they close at 10pm now
Their burgers are ok
My favorite milkshake was the double chocolate fudge but they got rid of it for some stupid reason

Back
Top Bottom