FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Then when I walked passed Starbucks some lady took a sip of her latte and was blown away
Said it was the best latte she had ever had
I know nothing about latte but I guess Starbucks is good lol

I had Islands for dinner yesterday evening because they hooked me up with a 20% off promotion for my anniversary with registering for their rewards program.

It looks like Islands will be losing my business though because they went back to charging separately for fries. They've been hooking it up with unlimited fries with a burger since the late 2000s when they previously charged for them.

But I lucked out with the waiter hooking me up with a bowl of fries for free yesterday! He accommodated me because I wasn't aware that they just recently revised their policy with charging for fries.

I had a Hula burger with extra patty. It has mushrooms, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise by default. I substituted the nasty a#$ Swiss cheese with pepper jack cheese thankfully. I also had a Strawberry Pie shake with it.
IMG_5154.JPG

Times are tough
Restaurants are struggling
It was either raise the price of the burger with the free fries
Or keep the same price and charge separately for fries

Apparently a lot of folks use grubhub
I was at my local taco spot and they had crazy amount of grubhub orders for delivery sitting on the counter
I glanced at one of the tickets and the prices were insane
It was something like 30% above the regular menu price

Can you give me the recipe as well as cook time and temperature for those wings
No

Jk. I seasoned them with Hawaiian sea salt, Greek seasoning and a homemade seasoning. Also tossed them in mustard and let them sit for about an hour. Pat them dry. Put them in the air fryer for 26 min at 390. Tossing about every 7 min. Bumped temp up to 400 and cooked them for about another 7 min tossing them at about every 2.5 mins. Then done. Perfectly crispy without the breading and juicy. For the sauce it’s bottled from wegmans.

I had Islands for dinner yesterday evening because they hooked me up with a 20% off promotion for my anniversary with registering for their rewards program.

It looks like Islands will be losing my business though because they went back to charging separately for fries. They've been hooking it up with unlimited fries with a burger since the late 2000s when they previously charged for them.

But I lucked out with the waiter hooking me up with a bowl of fries for free yesterday! He accommodated me because I wasn't aware that they just recently revised their policy with charging for fries.

I had a Hula burger with extra patty. It has mushrooms, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise by default. I substituted the nasty a#$ Swiss cheese with pepper jack cheese thankfully. I also had a Strawberry Pie shake with it.
IMG_5154.JPG
That’s what you get for cheating on Red Robin :smh:

Back
Top Bottom