FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1618668429433.png

Friend of mine sent that to the group text last night...Maryland, Arizona, WVU, and Wisconsin are all wrong.

Friend of mine sent that to the group text last night...Maryland, Arizona, WVU, and Wisconsin are all wrong.
What are you going with for Maryland?

And since they are counting Milks and Honey, is Belstville being included? If so, I would put Sardi's over Milk and Honey.

What are you going with for Maryland?

And since they are counting Milks and Honey, is Belstville being included? If so, I would put Sardi's over Milk and Honey.
Nobody even goes over by IKEA. Can’t count none of that.

Anything I say will be too nostalgia-related though, not actually great. Cluck U, Ratsies, Danny’s, Shanghai. Don’t think any of them even exist anymore :lol:

Feeding junk food to kids has always been a funny convo on here because people would ROUTINELY use the, "Let kids be kids" response whenever it would come up.

And before the typical #NTlogic of, "Why not let your kids be kids" response to feeding them junk food; those kids will be fine. Not giving kids junk is in no way stripping them of a childhood.

The world will find a way to give it to them. Friends, school, family, etc....

man...my sons friends parents consistently taunt us for not giving him trash. They will offer him a snack and say "oh sorry it isn't organic" or some other bs. I just be like whatever. You raise your kids the way you want and I will do the same. I was thinking about that as well 'oh a cookie here and there won't hurt'...so every now and then i will try to give him junk and to my joy he dosen't like most stuff. lol. For his birthday, he barely ate his own cake or cookies. He would try it and be like no thanks. He did go to town on cake pops though.

Anything I say will be too nostalgia-related though, not actually great. Cluck U, Ratsies, Danny’s, Shanghai. Don’t think any of them even exist anymore :lol:
Jerk Pit still out by that way? I'd say that's pretty good.

Yea, I personally wouldn't count Beltsville but since they did, I just included it.

Like M Mark Antony said, Jerk Pit should be there but I doubt many college kids even go up there like that.

I never had snacks in the house growing up
When I would visit a friend's house with kids their fridge and pantry would be stocked up like crazy
They would offer me all kinds of stuff
I never had that as a kid so it's weird to me

I never had snacks in the house growing up
When I would visit a friend's house with kids their fridge and pantry would be stocked up like crazy
They would offer me all kinds of stuff
I never had that as a kid so it's weird to me
Same. When my mom remarried her new husband was a big guy and always kept snacks in his closet locked up. Looking back not only is that just fat but it’s also pretty selfish.

Damn that’s a lot of processed food. My kid still prefers fruit. He eats fruit except apples like it’s going out of style. Now he’s into cookies tho so I’ll let him have some after dinner. He calls soda spicy. When I let him try a jarrito.

Because of yall or did someone else feed them to him? I know you said he gets stuff from others too.

I come in peace.

Never ate any of these snacks at home. Not til i went to school, and at first i never rated it. Theyd give us cookies and id be looking at it like i dont want this ****.

Back
Top Bottom