FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Some spots in chicago refuse to put ketchup on a hot dog even if you request it
I know Gene and Judes which is a popular hot dog spot doesn't even carry any ketchup in the store even for the fries
I never got why ketchup on hotdogs was such a sin. I have rare cravings for a burnt hotdog with only mustard. But 99% of my dogs have ketchup + mustard.

I never got why ketchup on hotdogs was such a sin. I have rare cravings for a burnt hotdog with only mustard. But 99% of my dogs have ketchup + mustard.

Personally I hate ketchup on a hot dog
I always get it with everything
To each their own
Not gonna lie tho I cringe when I see someone order a hot dog plain or with just ketchup that’s isn’t a kid
Why pay the premium for a hot dog like that

:lol: @ Chicago spots refusing to put Ketchup on a hot dog

Food snobs kill me. Acting as if a hot dog is some quality food to begin with .

Father’s Office in LA, which has a burger as a signature menu item, didn’t carry ketchup for years. I don’t know if that’s still the case because I wouldn’t go there after I found out.

Ketchup is such an overrated condiment. Same with Mayo. All both do is mask the actual flavor of the food. They don’t enhance it like a spicy condiment like hot sauce or Eastern European style horse radish. And yes Americanize horse radish is a travesty. It shouldn’t even be named that. It’s 🗑

Ketchup is such an overrated condiment. Same with Mayo. All both do is mask the actual flavor of the food. They don’t enhance it like a spicy condiment like hot sauce or Eastern European style horse radish. And yes Americanize horse radish is a travesty. It shouldn’t even be named that. It’s 🗑

I was with you until you singled out mayo

If you haven’t tried it don’t hate it. Easy to say something sucks it all you’re exposed to is a subpar product. I know I’ve been guilty with it when it came to food when I was younger.

If you haven’t tried it don’t hate it. Easy to say something sucks it all you’re exposed to is a subpar product. I know I’ve been guilty with it when it came to food when I was younger.

Trust me I’ve tried it -

So food is subjective - better yet condiments are....

Made some Oreo Krispies Treat.
IMG_20210425_181839.jpg

IMG_20210425_184113__01.jpg

IMG_20210425_184447__01.jpg

IMG_20210425_184821__01.jpg

IMG_20210425_191929__01.jpg

IMG_20210425_192019__01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom