FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

id eat fried chicken and spaghetti if it was good fried chicken and spaghetti
chicken parmesan is a classic dish and it's basically the same thing. chicken and pasta.

but :lol: @ Master Zik Master Zik calling it a heavy mix. all you eat is heavy mixes.
Would it be acceptable if someone baked some mozz on top of that catfish and called it catfish parm? :nerd:

Nonnas 1977. https://www.nonnas1977.com/

I'm not sure if it was Bell Blvd or Astoria but it's prolly Bell Blvd cause it took like 25 minutes to get to me. Astoria would have been close to 45 minutes to 1 hour.

there was a spot in Les, that did the same style of of pizza. To a T actually and it was called Nonna. It fit the neighborhood but closed unexpectedly after like 3-4 yrs.
I feel that this maybe related some.

id eat fried chicken and spaghetti if it was good fried chicken and spaghetti
chicken parmesan is a classic dish and it's basically the same thing. chicken and pasta.

but :lol: @ Master Zik Master Zik calling it a heavy mix. all you eat is heavy mixes.
Heavy meals.

Not mixes.

I'm not throwing jerk chicken next to poutine and acting like it's a normal pairing and before anyone says anything fries go with everything I eat.

Also fried chicken and spaghetti isnt just chicken and pasta. It's chicken with a bunch ground beef mixed in the noodles.

Chicken tikka masala dog
2715229E-2084-4657-A4BE-8BDD458E14D2.jpeg
They put rice in the bun too. I cannot approve the whole thing, being Indian. :lol:

im just saying it's ironic to be eating all types of heavy *** foods but when it's something like chicken and spaghetti it's all of a sudden some culinary taboo. it's not even that heavy.

I had the worst seafood ever, yesterday :frown:

Fried Okra - terrible
Fried Shrimp and Crab Ball - some mid
Fried Alligator and jalapeño Ball - some mid
Fried Bell Peppers Rings - These we’re amazing

Tuna Steak with crawfish sauce - terrible
Burnt Veggies and sweet potato waffle fries

Wasn’t even picture worthy - taste as bad as the pics

6BE8BC7F-C916-416C-8C66-23F4D2D4530F.jpeg
17F5FE07-C840-49D5-AAE7-218B17FA7BE0.jpeg

Last edited:
Wouldn’t call chicken parm unless you’re eating chicken parm.

Fish, tomato sauce, and mozzarella sounds like a pretty awful combo though. I won’t even do shrimp parm.

Last edited:
WHO is eating that? :lol: I swear people just try to combine any ingredients possible

Chicken Parm is mid enough as is. Using fish brings it to a whole new level of trash

Fish, tomato sauce, and mozzarella sounds like a pretty awful combo though. I won’t even do shrimp parm.

Yea, fish parm doesn't sound good at all.

At best, a firmer WHITE fish would be best suited to be "Parmed" but in general, it doesn't sound good.

I love fish for the record.

Wouldn’t call chicken parm mids unless you’re eating mid chicken parm.

I've had my fair share of mid chicken parm. I've also had really good chicken parm

One of those dishes I'll only order if I know for sure it's legit (and almost never making it at home)

Just not my favorite combo of ingredients, and usually something I'd prefer to it on a menu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom