FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Grilled pork banh mi with fried egg (more like scrambled egg), #31. This the best vietnamese sandwich ever. If you're in San Jose, it's called Phat Tri. They opened a second one on McKee. The original is on Story. They bake their own bread so they get bonus points.

will try when im back home

I love matcha too... But I love green tea anything...

If you get the regular tea, it can be bitter/strong. I usually put honey in mine when it's in tea form.

Last edited:
[ATTACHMENT=9513]CDVjPqEUMAIqa7x.jpg (40k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

^^^ Late night Gyro ^^^

for some reason the picture is in the link.

Last edited:
kanye-west.jpg

:x

What route do you take and what time do you guys leave in the morning?
I live right next to the 10 freeway and merge onto the 10/5/60 connector to get onto the other 10
See I used to take the metro, but I would have to wake up at 6 just to get to work in time
Now I just wake up at 7 and drive to work :lol:

I live right next to the 10 freeway and merge onto the 10/5/60 connector to get onto the other 10
See I used to take the metro, but I would have to wake up at 6 just to get to work in time
Now I just wake up at 7 and drive to work :lol:

What sucks is im in the middle of the 60 and the 10 so im on the 60 by 430am get there by 5am, but going home is different beast shift ends at 230, sometimes takes 2hrs home :smh:

Back to food: If theres anything ive always wanted to try its one of those halal carts in ny

What sucks is im in the middle of the 60 and the 10 so im on the 60 by 430am get there by 5am, but going home is different beast shift ends at 230, sometimes takes 2hrs home :smh:

Back to food: If theres anything ive always wanted to try its one of those halal carts in ny
Why don't you just take the local streets back?
And I heard Halal Guys from NY is coming to So Cal soon

Nope.
LA [emoji]128526[/emoji] lol
Patiently waiting for the halal guys

Last edited:
O'rly?!

Local streets? I work right off vignes :nerd: and live in wesco, once i get to baldwin park i just exit and take that all the way :x

aside from the traffic on the 60, i love SGV.

and the fine *** viet and chinese boys there. 
embarassed.gif

you lucky guys are spoiled with boba joints on like literally every block. 
laugh.gif

Made a quick Turkey Meatloaf

Black Pepper and Chili Powder on top to get it a little crispy. Should have added more around the edges

Black Pepper
Chili Powder
Salt
Soy Sauce
Bread Crumbs
Jerk Sauce
Trader Joe's Chili Pepper Sauce
Crushed Red Pepper
Garlic Powder

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom