FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Now that I post more, I see why I been gaining weight [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Why food gotta taste so good

SUPA HOT FIYA WINGS

Mangolian Beef Delivery

With Won Ton Soup

My moms friend made beef tounge.

Never had it b4 and it is DELICIOUS .

Taste nothing like id imagined. Will b eating many more times.

This was all dat wuz left

DAKhaGb.png

A few of my eats within the past month,

Mangu with fried cheese, salami and sausage and 2 eggs! Breakfast of champions:smokin

Yankee Stadium Jim Bean suite burger, and garlic fries with cheese, the fries were absolutely amazing!!!

Churrasco Marinero, steak in clams, calamari, shrimp, scallops and squid. Delicious.

A bandeja, chicken, steak, chicharon, sweet plantains, arepa, rice and beans and fries.

Roast pork with yellow rice

The only munchkins that matter :pimp:

Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara from Olive Garden

Home made cheese stuffed chicken with lettuce, tomato, onions and mushrooms.

Clams, spicy sausage, shrimp with fresh pasta from Little Italy

A pizza to die for, pepperoni, ricotta cheese, sausage, ham, red peppers and extra cheese.

That churrasco looks [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].

So i tried noodle world today.
Ya straight played me, it was whatever.

SEAFOOD TOM KA

BBQ PORK

look at that piece of green onion doe!!!
Like can someone explain to me why it's just chillin there. I'm not sure if it's a garnish or that's just the way I'm supposed to eat it. I've never seen that before lol

That churrasco looks [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].

look at that piece of green onion doe!!!
Like can someone explain to me why it's just chillin there. I'm not sure if it's a garnish or that's just the way I'm supposed to eat it. I've never seen that before lol

Yeah I dunno I woulda expected to be sliced in the sauce or at least sliced as garnish

Whatchu do with it?

My pop always ask for a piece like that when he orders pho. I personally dislike green onions.

My moms friend made beef tounge.

Never had it b4 and it is DELICIOUS .

Taste nothing like id imagined. Will b eating many more times.

This was all dat wuz left

DAKhaGb.png
do u have upclose pics?  what's the flavor and all.  that looks more like brisket.

do u have upclose pics?  what's the flavor and all.  that looks more like brisket.

Tongue is fuego. I know a lot of people are turned off by the texture.

Moving out of my college dorm by 10AM tomorrow. Had burgers but no buns. Threw some mozzarella, cheddar, and an egg between the two patties. Kinda awesome, but I'm also a few shots of Jack Daniels in.

Back
Top Bottom