FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

That Mr. Beast burger was really good btw. Put it up there with the rest. May need to visit a Shake shack to refresh my memory ranking wise.

What do you think about the nuggets Master Zik Master Zik
How were the nuggets?
Posted about it in the Popeyes thread:

The nuggets were good. Got a 8 piece but they dumped like 15 in there.

The usual nuggets I'm use to are from McDonald's and it seemed like BK copied, school lunch did the same, as well as the frozen joints you buy from the store. These were more like bigger versions of the popcorn chicken from KFC.

Ugh ketchup all over the fries I can't do. I like to dip
InsignificantImmaculateAardwolf-size_restricted.gif

That Mr. Beast burger was really good btw. Put it up there with the rest. May need to visit a Shake shack to refresh my memory ranking wise.

Posted about it in the Popeyes thread:

InsignificantImmaculateAardwolf-size_restricted.gif
lol na i'm just not a fan of ketchup on fries. I would rather dip in buffalo sauce.

I’m not sure where I can fit in those nuggets from Popeyes when getting bone in chicken
Even I can’t be eating chicken with a side of chicken :lol:

My city just got a Fat Shack on UofO campus. Is that place any good?? How does it hold up to shake shack or five guys or in&out?

Had L&B's once. Thought it was good, not great.

Tried to grab a slice from DiFara's that same day but they had already sold out. I've heard the quality has gone downhill recently though. Still have yet to try Lucali.

Currently my favorite pizza in Brooklyn is L'Industrie and F&F.

Tried to grab a slice from DiFara's that same day but they had already sold out. I've heard the quality has gone downhill recently though. Still have yet to try Lucali.

Yea L&B can be rather inconsistent.

Bear in mind: I went there during the pandemic so they had a limited menu and they were pumping out square pies like an assembly line, so that could have affected the quality.

F&F is a great also. corner slice, leo’s, patsy’s, mamas 2, too many to name in the city

Back
Top Bottom