FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Is this a choice?
Or is there not any gyro spots where you live?
To be honest, not really

The first 13 years of my life don't really count because there were no Gyro spots on my island

When I moved to the states, and was living with my mom I would only get a chance to get one when I went to the mall. The thing is I loved bourbon chicken so much that I would get it every time.

Then I got a car, I guess whenever I had the option to get one I picked something else because I didn't know if I would like it

I go to places that serve them now and I usually just get a rice plate instead

I honestly just saw the pic and realized I never had one. :lol:

today is the day King...

go flourish.

giphy.gif

Thanks brah

Will have one this weekend and report back.

I’ve had a mixed meat gyro once a week and fries from this place called Spitz in Los Feliz for a while now. For real some of the best fries I’ve ever had in my life.
you've mentioned this place twice this week. Ima check it out lol

it's 12 minutes from my place.

you've mentioned this place twice this week. Ima check it out lol

it's 12 minutes from my place.
Bruh. I’m thinking about it right now. I can’t speak for everything else but the mixed meat Gyro, fries and two sides of aioli are my go to. 😍

If you're in Los Feliz, you have to hit up Ricky's food truck. Bomb *** fish/shrimp tacos.
Pictures don't do em justice, but they're really good.
You just gotta sauce(salsa) em' up.
20191102_144455.jpg

Snapchat-1552277808.jpg

Snapchat-1589280625.jpg

My order is always one fish, one shrimp, one Ricky special (fish&shrimp)
Also, they don't sell beer. I brought that from home. :lol:

I pulled up and didn’t know they were closing and the owner I assume assured me I wasn’t a douche for coming in late. :lol: 10/10

Threw them a fatty tip.

Made chicken and dumpling chowder last night. Wore tank top and shorts also had the window open but still sweated like a hog. Soup talk couple days ago got me in the mood. Made chicken and potato gnocchi soup and breadsticks like Olive Garden last week.
IMG_20210721_184559.jpg

Tonight duck and BBQ pork noodle soup my brother gave.
1627011610137.jpg

Back
Top Bottom