FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

^^ I had to look too. There’s no way.

Directly from their site.

FIVE GUYS STYLE
Hot, fresh, boardwalk style fries, made to order each and every time. Cut fresh, cooked twice, crispy on the outside and mashed-potato on the inside.
Five Guys Style Nutrition Information
CALORIES 530-1310
CARBS (G) 131
TOTAL FAT (G) 41
SODIUM (MG) 962

Last edited:
Which explains the calorie count being so high vs. the other companies.

tay1 tay1
What isn't good about 5G's fries?
They’re mad soggy .

I also don’t get huge portions at all of them. Some places they’ll overflow the cup but in others they just fill up the cup so I don’t count the calorie count because of amount. They’re also cut a little thicker than standard fast food fries.

5guys fries are wack. Idc if they are home made if you make them wrong. I’d rather have some crinkly cut frozen ones that aren’t soggy af.

If you aren't asking for your fries well done @ a place that you are accusing of making soggy fries, that is ALL #UserError.

Ask for them well done.
When I go there I’m usually just so focused on the burger that it doesn’t even come to my mind to mention it. Also asking for well done fries doesn’t always produce better results. They come out worse at Wingstop .

When I go there I’m usually just so focused on the burger that it doesn’t even come to my mind to mention it. Also asking for well done fries doesn’t always produce better results. They come out worse at Wingstop .

Yea, you gotta try it for yourself.

I guess asking for stuff well-done is just always in the back of my head whenever I eat fried food.

Let me know when you try them though.

:lol:

Five Guys fries are always super fresh
Five Guys fries have a huge calorie count
Consider trying these Five Guys fry hacks

"The fries at Five Guys are already incredibly good on their own, but it doesn't hurt to try and upgrade them. If you really want to push the limits of what a fry can handle, there are numerous food hacks out there that can be applied to your Five Guys fry order.

The first one is pretty simple: you can get a crispier order of french fries if you simply say that you'd like your fries "extra well done" (via Wide Open Eats). No limp fries in your brown bag!"

These come out great in the air fryer :pimp:

1627586419446.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom