FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

:lol:

Five Guys fries are always super fresh
Five Guys fries have a huge calorie count
Consider trying these Five Guys fry hacks

"The fries at Five Guys are already incredibly good on their own, but it doesn't hurt to try and upgrade them. If you really want to push the limits of what a fry can handle, there are numerous food hacks out there that can be applied to your Five Guys fry order.

The first one is pretty simple: you can get a crispier order of french fries if you simply say that you'd like your fries "extra well done" (via Wide Open Eats). No limp fries in your brown bag!"

Yall dudes will listen to me about this Well Done stuff one day.

With Ronco passing away, anybody have a good rotisserie machine for the crib? Is his still the end all, be all one? I need one.

Yall dudes will listen to me about this Well Done stuff one day.

Get some well done confettis next time and let us know how it goes

"Also, a Five Guys employee on Reddit also recommends trying them "confetti style." This simply involves mixing part BBQ sauce and part mayo and sprinkling in some Cajun seasoning. "Dump your fries in a bag, dump the sauce in, and shake it up. They come out delicious, lightly coated and speckled with Cajun."

"Also, a Five Guys employee on Reddit also recommends trying them "confetti style." This simply involves mixing part BBQ sauce and part mayo and sprinkling in some Cajun seasoning. "Dump your fries in a bag, dump the sauce in, and shake it up. They come out delicious, lightly coated and speckled with Cajun."
Nah.

I'm not putting any wet substances on my fries.

Not about that drenching my fries stuff.

20210729_153003.jpg

Piada

#CARBGANG

Not gonna lie the chicken was good
But it just felt naked not being battered and deep fried in hot oil

What I gotta season my own fries?!
Five guys can go to hell

When I go there I’m usually just so focused on the burger that it doesn’t even come to my mind to mention it. Also asking for well done fries doesn’t always produce better results. They come out worse at Wingstop .
Doing it backwards fam.

Fries first. The rest secondary.

I love five guys cajun fries. Ive never tried the regular. Maybe they are wack.

But them cajun joints are the best fries in that world. Not even close.

Back
Top Bottom