FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Stuffed chicken breasts.
DEDAA371-54DF-4C42-883F-C54182EF0669.jpeg

Got this jackfruit curry at Trader Joe's. Don't recommend. The curry flavor is nice but the texture of the jackfruit is way too soft. Won't be able to tell it's jackfruit if someone handed you the dish without telling you what is in it.
1630367735171.jpg

I almost got this from trader Joe's. How was it?

Just did. I'm a little distracted at the moment. I'm not sure how I feel about jackfruit overall but I'll probably try this. I'm on a mission to try everything at trader joes. :lol: :rofl:
The jackfruit in it is forgettable but the curry is money with the spice and coconut milk. Could eat lots of rice with the sauce alone lol.

Also got this. If you like ginger, I recommend it as it's not too sweet.
IMG_20210830_213328.jpg

I picked up a lot of Trader Joes frozen stuff to try them out. They were cool. Same as what you would find in any grocery store. Nothing stood out.

I liked the Cauliflower Gnocchi. It was too mushy cooked normally but when I had a few left, I put them back in the air fryer until they were crispy and that was pretty good for such a low calorie snack. Will probably try picking it up again and trying out different sauces with it.

I picked up a lot of Trader Joes frozen stuff to try them out. They were cool. Same as what you would find in any grocery store. Nothing stood out.

I liked the Cauliflower Gnocchi. It was too mushy cooked normally but when I had a few left, I put them back in the air fryer until they were crispy and that was pretty good for such a low calorie snack. Will probably try picking it up again and trying out different sauces with it.

Their Indian ones are better than anything I've ever had at grocery stores. Can't speak for the rest of the frozen options.

My stop and shop store definitely doesn't have a lot of the frozen stuff tj has and if they do it's probably double the price.

I almost bought one at Shoprite the other day they were on sale for 99 cents but i was like na idk about microwaving pizza.
Oh they got the same tech that the hotpocket guys got. You either gotta mess with the box somehow, inside out etc. and then microwavaye. But granted, its been like 20 years, but they always came out correct and crispy and all that.

Back
Top Bottom