FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I'm vegetarian so everything is with pretty much tofu, but Thai food has great options and flavor I'm obsessed. Some of my recent favorites!:

Bangkok Garden:

1632857367101.png

1632857418093.png

1632857428280.png

Thai at Laurel:
1632857599888.png

I'm still hunting for more pictures from some of my favorite spots around here

Grine Grine looks like you’re having a great time, bro. I’m happy for you. loved my quick couple days in Toronto. I grabbed tacos at Kensington Market from Seven Lies Tacos & Mariscos. Really good! Also, find a spot to get a pea-meal bacon sandwich.

Grine Grine looks like you’re having a great time, bro. I’m happy for you. loved my quick couple days in Toronto. I grabbed tacos at Kensington Market from Seven Lies Tacos & Mariscos. Really good! Also, find a spot to get a pea-meal bacon sandwich.

Preciate it - would do the pea meal but pork is a no go for me :lol:

Only donuts I ever eat now are Apple Cider Donuts at Gilcrease Orchard in the northern part of Vegas

Them things should be regulated by the DEA. Straight crack

But I gotta wake up mad early on a Saturday morning to get them because as soon as they open the place be jumping

So I only have them a couple time a year anyway
Anybody in this area that has been to Cox Farms ( # ) knows about those Applie Cider Doughnuts.

I honestly only eat doughnuts around this time of the year.

Anybody in this area that has been to Cox Farms ( # ) knows about those Applie Cider Doughnuts.

I honestly only eat doughnuts around this time of the year.

TJ’s just released an Apple Cider Donut. Tried them last week. Will buy again. Probably not nearly as good as the Cox Farm ones.

TJ’s just released an Apple Cider Donut. Tried them last week. Will buy again. Probably not nearly as good as the Cox Farm ones.
Yea, probably not.

Due to the Covid, I ain't messing with no damn Pumpkin Patches again this year.

I would put those in the oven and put a water pan in there to introduce some moisture.

That would probably "set them off."

Back
Top Bottom