FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

939C038A-10E6-4C8D-9607-E19C26F5E351.jpeg
My favorite work snack. Apple cinnamon is the only good flavor.
True. I used to hate the "chocolate" ones as a kid, but I talked myself into trying it the other day. Ate one bite, shook my head no. Gave it to a homeless guy by my job and saw that he left it in the same spot I gave it to him in almost full. On top of that, no one else took it for my whole workday. :smh:

Anyways, I'll only eat the Apple Cinnamon ones.

Bought some Brussel sprouts to try for the very first time. Had to throw out the last few. Didn't like them. I tried.

Trying to incorporate more healthy foods into my diet. Keep forgetting I'm not in my twenties anymore. Can't keep stuffing junk down my body.

Bought some Brussel sprouts to try for the very first time. Had to throw out the last few. Didn't like them. I tried.

Trying to incorporate more healthy foods into my diet. Keep forgetting I'm not in my twenties anymore. Can't keep stuffing junk down my body.
Do you like broccoli or asparagus? Green beans?

How did you make/cook them? How did you season them?

Roasting them in the oven is the best bet.

1638964975788.png

Back
Top Bottom