FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

@mike23theking

They gave you a boiled egg with your brisket dinner man? 
laugh.gif

moneylicious moneylicious , what didn't you like about Shake Shack? I'm not the biggest fan, but it's the shroomburger that keeps me coming back. If I find another spot that has something similar and cheaper, I'd go there.

sup guys, I notice that there's a lot of cali heads in this thread eating good food. Me and the fam are going to huntington beach this sunday until next saturday. We'll also spend one of the days venturing to LA. I was just curious to know any eateries that we need to hit up while over there. Of course in and out is on the list along with roscoes. We all enjoy seafood and chineese so any recommendations would be great. Appreciate it. 

Some chinese from Ollie's near Times Square:

Pan fried noodles

chicken and pineapple fried rice

wonton soup

Mexican torta from a local Deli:

Soul Food from Manna's buffet in Harlem:

Glazed ham, fried fish whiting, fried and glazed wings, and mashed potatoes. 
pimp.gif

Stopped at Mel's Burger again:

there's a burger under the egg; those are onino rings on top

Last edited:
Indian feast from Langbaan

Foie gras nigri with soy / cacao nib reduction (course 20 something of 24 at O Ya) too lazy to post them all

Maine lobster legs with tomalley mayo and caviar

Oyster bar

Brisket Sandwich at Fremont Diner

Omakase Goodness at Bamboo Sushi

The sea's vagina... at San Pedro Fish Market

Cedar Copper River plank Salmon (we never buy farmed 
mean.gif
)

Waygu ramen burger at tatsu ramen

Fresh dragonfruit and others from my homie's backyard

any must-go places near san jose state university? 

Agha's gyro express. :nthat:

+1 Posted pics one time. You can comb through the thread for the picture if you want to see :lol:

Got take-out in Fremont since I was in the area but stumbled in here after checking other places nearby. Glad I did it was very good.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/taj-e-chaat-fremont

Tandoori mixed grill. 3 pieces each of lamb and chicken kabob, a piece of salmon with two garlic naan and gravy. Salmon kinda dry but I didn't mind. Get some rice or extra naan for the gravy if you plan to share with someone or for leftover.

@para bellum

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1633732/[/URL]"]

This looks like it is from a frozen Lean Cuisine dinner that hasn't been thawed out. The hell is going on in this picture 
[/quote]You don't have the slightest clue on what you're missing out on :smokin.

Fried noodles goodness.

Was on the west side of Baltimore county today visiting with my wife's great aunt. Went to a Peruvian chicken joint called El Gran Pollo. It was a neighborhood place owned by a couple of Peruvian guys I was chatting with. Great, great food.

Whole roasted chicken with Peruvian spices, 3 sides, & your choice of 3 canned sodas or a 2 liter of Inca Kola for $23.95...

This stuff here makes Mountain Dew taste like Perrier...

Was on the west side of Baltimore county today visiting with my wife's great aunt. Went to a Peruvian chicken joint called El Gran Pollo. It was a neighborhood place owned by a couple of Peruvian guys I was chatting with. Great, great food.

Whole roasted chicken with Peruvian spices, 3 sides, & your choice of 3 canned sodas or a 2 liter of Inca Kola for $23.95...

This stuff here makes Mountain Dew taste like Perrier...

You posting while at the gold cup papi?

Back
Top Bottom