FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_4665.jpeg

This is unacceptable. If you’re working for my company, the aisle needs to be popped and laced AT ALL TIMES. I expect this kind of sloppy bag work from the Utz guys, but never Frito. Should look like this at all times:
IMG_4796.jpeg

I could see not enjoying that bread for something like an Italian.

The bread is really high quality at Angelo’s in Philly, but I don’t think it works very well for an Italian hoagie. It’s too hard and dry for that kind of sandwich. It’s perfect for the cheesesteak though because it steams and softens a bit after they wrap it.

I stopped eating pork but if I was looking for a hoagie in South Philly I’d opt for Ricci’s over Angelo’s just because of the bread issue.

IMG_4665.jpeg

This is unacceptable. If you’re working for my company, the aisle needs to be popped and laced AT ALL TIMES. I expect this kind of sloppy bag work from the Utz guys, but never Frito. Should look like this at all times:
IMG_4796.jpeg
Ugh! This brings back bad memories of why I left frito Lay 10 yrs ago lol

IMG_4665.jpeg

IMG_4796.jpeg
Imma keep it a bean with you, boss man

I ain’t never seen a chip aisle look like that second pic

also that chick is average at best

We've been coming at this discussion all wrong. We have been asking the right questions.

"What is 'exceptional'", is the question.

Back
Top Bottom