FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

5F0693CB-E07D-466A-94F5-9DEB1827FBD9.jpeg
12CB9847-26CF-49EA-BB91-314BAE711F48.jpeg

I’m not sure if this is a local thing, but when I get Chinese food and I order one of their items listed as spicy, there tends to be little heat to it, if at all.

The food is always delicious from the place I order from and I have no complaints otherwise, but the heat is definitely lacking from the items that are listed on the menu as spicy.

I’m not sure if this is a local thing, but when I get Chinese food and I order one of their items listed as spicy, there tends to be little heat to it, if at all.

The food is always delicious from the place I order from and I have no complaints otherwise, but the heat is definitely lacking from the items that are listed on the menu as spicy.
THIS.

ALWAYS!

I've given up on chinese food when it comes to spice. The pepper steak, fried wings, general tso chicken, teriyaki, etc. All options to be spicy or hotter and they literally taste no different when I order the regular version.

Only Chinese food. Korean and Japanese definitely know how to bring the heat when they have a spicy option.

Last edited:
THIS.

ALWAYS!

I've given up on chinese food when it comes to spice. The pepper steak, fried wings, general tso chicken, teriyaki, etc. All options to be spicy or hotter and they literally taste no different when 8 order the regular version.

Only Chinese food. Korean and Japanese definitely know how to bring the heat when they have a spicy option.
Yea, I even tried to politely order my meal extra spicy to no avail. No noticeable increase in terms of heat. Other than that, the food is delicious so I’m a happy returning customer.

Anyone ever try the dave’s hot chicken where you gotta sign the waiver? Always been curious, the 2nd spiciest one is just ok.

THIS.

ALWAYS!

I've given up on chinese food when it comes to spice. The pepper steak, fried wings, general tso chicken, teriyaki, etc. All options to be spicy or hotter and they literally taste no different when I order the regular version.

Americanized Chinese spots just add more of them dry chilies that have absolutely no flavor. Like fam adding 10 more of these joints didn't change ****.

Back
Top Bottom