FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I'm sorry that my opinion on mass-produced shortbread cookies known more for their packaging has caused this kind of response, but I'm glad you got it off your chest.
Seems youre the one that had to get something off your chest. That tin of cookies really got you feeling a way :lol:

Seems youre the one that had to get something off your chest. That tin of cookies really got you feeling a way :lol:
My opinion on these cookies has been documented for quite some time now. I actually gave a full breakdown in this thread on the hierarchy of gifts we receive at my job almost a year ago and put the shortbread cookies at bottom-tier.

You enjoy them? Great! But what you eat doesn't make me...

You love them needles and yarn.

yarn.jpeg

Any DC people ever been to Chicken + Whiskey? They are opening up a location in Columbia next month. Looks good.

I went once a few years ago but don't really remember the experience :lol:. Interesting that they're expanding to Columbia, I'd be curious to try it again.

I went once a few years ago but don't really remember the experience :lol:. Interesting that they're expanding to Columbia, I'd be curious to try it again.
Columbia is getting a lot of Bmore & DMV spots opening new locations there.

The Food Market
Busboys and Poets
Dok Khao
Peter Chang is opening something

Fighting over Golden Corral’s steak
Last time I ate their steaks, it got me sick for 2 days.

That spot is essentially “cafeteria food”.

I want to say the last time I had a buffet style dinner from Hometown Buffet...the veggies grossed me out.

talk to em!
terry blacks so on point. no room for peach cobbler?
Man it’s a hard choice. I haven’t been to Franklins in almost a year. I’m gonna go some time towards the end of this month to see how I feel.

Nah man I had blue bell waiting for me once I got home. I couldn’t lard out any harder.

Used to date this girl who loved Hometown Buffet.

Food was awful!

Tell me about it. My local one always had dried out looking food. I thought the cook would replace the trey with a new batch but he just added the new stuff on top of the old and swirled it up :lol::smh:

I like their Jello, fruit and soup selection, that was about it.

Tell me about it. My local one always had dried out looking food. I thought the cook would replace the trey with a new batch but he just added the new stuff on top of the old and swirled it up :lol::smh:

I like their Jello, fruit and soup selection, that was about it.

For reals. Food just sitting under a heat lamp for who knows how long.

Parents, at what age did you start introducing SPICY foods to your child?

I'm just wondering if there is a general cut off point where if a human ISN'T introduced to spicy food that they become a, "I don't like spicy food" type of adult.

I come in peace.
I think around 2 but unintentionally. He’s iffy on spicy if it’s tacos he don’t care cuz he just loves tacos. But anything else he will likely complain. I try to minimize the spice anyways since my husband hates spicy food. Sucks because I love it.
Any DC people ever been to Chicken + Whiskey? They are opening up a location in Columbia next month. Looks good.
Yup been to the one in dc. Not too far from where I get my hair done. I love it. The nacho wraps are pretty fire and their sauces are on point.
Columbia is getting a lot of Bmore & DMV spots opening new locations there.

The Food Market
Busboys and Poets
Dok Khao
Peter Chang is opening something
There’s another food market opening up in Columbia? Love that place too those lobster fries and big mozzarella sticks awww man 👍🏾🔥👍🏾

Back
Top Bottom