FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

No Detroit players in here? Still no upscale restaurant recommendations?
Saw this vid on YouTube a while back

Never been tho

Has good reviews on google

He’s a hypebeast too

Palestinian guy serving Vietnamese food

Saw this vid on YouTube a while back

Never been tho

Has good reviews on google

He’s a hypebeast too

Palestinian guy serving Vietnamese food

And one thing about Palestinians, they can cook!

The restaurant is Flowers of Vietnam.

Diner food >>>

IMG_20220324_122449.jpg

Carribean spots in LA be wild with prices.

Order my mom a Jerk shrimp fried rice (she's pescatarian) and it was $28. Wasn't even a large platter. It came in like a small plastic meal prep size container.
Damn :smh:

I found this spot randomly. I went to the plaza and had parked infront of it, i seen the lunch special sign in the window 🤔 place looked interesting. Its a "tavern" but the chefs jamaican. He deals with it proper, someone ahead of me had ordered oxtails. Smelled good. I usually just settle for the lil lunch special portion, otherwise im useless in the afternoon. Its def in my top5 jerk chicken in the city.

Damn :smh:

I found this spot randomly. I went to the plaza and had parked infront of it, i seen the lunch special sign in the window 🤔 place looked interesting. Its a "tavern" but the chefs jamaican. He deals with it proper, someone ahead of me had ordered oxtails. Smelled good. I usually just settle for the lil lunch special portion, otherwise im useless in the afternoon. Its def in my top5 jerk chicken in the city.
Where👀

Sauce to the right is habanero,
Plate to the far left is lobster enchiladas in mole sauce

Last edited:
yup. I think it was extra spicy with a 2X or 4X on the spiciness scale. I mean, what the hell were they thinking. possibly just use 1/4 of the powder on a pot of water and make your own beef broth. I couldn't eat the damn thing and have to wash off the noodles. :rofl:

:lol: Yea be careful with those things man. If you don't have the SPice Tolerance gene in your system, it will be rough.

4X is for Elite Level competitors.

Back
Top Bottom