FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Thats wassup man. Congrats to you as well for kicking the habit. You live a very active & healthy lifestyle running 100 miles a day lol. I hear ya- I started working in my cousins hookah lounge back in '09...had no prior history of smoking b4 that & was about 21 at the time.

Working there 5-6 days a week & constantly having it around me I became a feen. Would smoke at work, at home, on my days off with my ex, multiple times a day everyday for 11 years :smh: . I hated the addiction controlling me & having that power over my mind & body. Like they say all good things come to an end & with Gods help I quit the **** in 2020. Best decision I've made in my life.
Props my guy. I quit in 2020 also after seeing what covid was doing to smokers. A blessing in disguise.

"Develop a negative into a positive picture"
- Lauryn Hill

Props my guy. I quit in 2020 also after seeing what covid was doing to smokers. A blessing in disguise.

"Develop a negative into a positive picture"
- Lauryn Hill
Right back at ya bro 👊. And yes, HUGE blessing. Yeah that was scary man. I think smoking made it worse especially since covid made it harder to breathe for some people. And that's a great quote. Rules to live by.

I tried really hard to get addicted to cigarettes my freshman year of high school.

Would have older kids buy me packs only to get through one and say "this is disgusting."

Props to anyone who muscled through and stuck with it.
I tried a cig once. I don't understand how people smoke that stuff...tasted like straight burnt smoke :lol: damn near coughed up a lung. At least with hookah you have a million flavors to choose from let alone fruitbowls so it tastes good. The cig to me was like inhaling chimney fumes. Needlees to say that was the 1st & last time I tried a cigarette.

I liked menthols and would also buy vanilla or cherry flavored Indian clove cigs. In college I smoked a lot of swisher sweets one summer and they smelled real bad.

Taco Bamba Will Return to DC This Fall With a Huge Patio and New Chef Talent - Washingtonian

The growth on this is awesome. I remember when you could still catch Victor in the little joint in Falls Church.

Tried red velvet empanadas today, they were pretty good
0D89BBC9-4F5E-4784-9806-3DDCC8D4A4EC.JPG

82F63248-3AB5-4D4A-B61A-4EC84A502B73.JPG

Tried some mochi donuts couple months back, I thought for sure I’d like them, but they were kinda trash.

Back
Top Bottom