FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Is TPumps really that good? Always seen mad pictures at that place.

Half & Half is pretty good, just for that caramel + pudding milk tea. Joint is :pimp: :pimp:

Half & Half is pretty good, just for that caramel + pudding milk tea. Joint is :pimp: :pimp:

It's just another spot that sells boba. It's overrated imo. There's one 5 minutes away from my house and every weekend there is a line out the door from 5 till closing. Makes me want to think about getting some extra cash saved up with some friends and opening up another boba place. The $$ would be rolling in like crazy.

It's just another spot that sells boba. It's overrated imo. There's one 5 minutes away from my house and every weekend there is a line out the door from 5 till closing. Makes me want to think about getting some extra cash saved up with some friends and opening up another boba place. The $$ would be rolling in like crazy.
I think it's good, but I'm not gonna go out of my way just to get it. If I'm in the area, I'd choose it over anything on Irving.

Peach Green Milk Tea is my go to drink.

I think it's good, but I'm not gonna go out of my way just to get it. If I'm in the area, I'd choose it over anything on Irving.

Peach Green Milk Tea is my go to drink.

T Pumps honey boba>>

Super Burger and Garlic Fries frm Super Duper Burger in San Francisco

Rising Sun Burger frm Holstein's in Las Vegas

Kalua Pork Sliders with Fries/GS sauce frm Grub Shack in San Jose

Ahi Poke frm Grindz in San Francisco

Flight of Beignets frm Brenda's French Soul Food in San Francisco
Original/Chocolate/Apple/Crawfish

Last edited:

Red velvet fried chicken
Cream cheese mashed potatoes
Cocoa infused slaw
From American cupcake
Didn't like it

I used to live in the Bay for 5 years, and I used to head up to Fairfield for carne asada fries as a late night snack from SF...^^is that from Baldo's??

Yeah, that looks better than Baldo's actually...good info for when I come back again :smokin; nowhere in Cali do they sell better Carne Asada fries than in SD...but your pic looks A-1.

Adalbertos 
pimp.gif

When I was at the University of the Pacific, my house was a 2 minute drive up the 5 from an Addys....late night drunchies for days.

Adobada fries with the fries extra crisp and like ten hot sauces.  
pimp.gif

Miss undergrad...don't miss being overweight though 
laugh.gif

But agreed @Animal Thug  ... Lolita's in SD is by far the best CA fries anywhere

Back
Top Bottom