FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Dinner at an Indian restaurant in Hicksville, NY yesterday called Diwan. Food was great, naan was exceptional but it just took forever for everything to come out. Wasn't that busy but still took a little over 40 mins for our orders to come. Overall though a pretty good experience.

I had the spicy bhel puri(rice crisps with chopped onions/tomatos & chutney) for appetizers, my sis in law went with the aloo chaat which was a little watery but had great flavor. My dad had Shahi paneer korma in almond sauce, I had Saag paneer, my brother had malai kofta in cashew sauce & his wife had paneer makhani in butter sauce. The mango lassi drinks & my mango juice were all really good as well.
20220709_173113.jpg
20220709_174606.jpg
20220709_175651.jpg
20220709_180002.jpg
20220709_183335.jpg
20220709_183340.jpg
20220709_183346.jpg

Can’t stand dogs and people who treat them like kids. People taking their dogs in Home Depot, to the pool, at restaurants. Smh so trash. And people have no consideration. What about people being allergic or scared? What about when an over excited kids goes to try and pet and the dog bites? Shouldn’t have had the damn thing there in the first place.

Can’t stand dogs and people who treat them like kids. People taking their dogs in Home Depot, to the pool, at restaurants. Smh so trash. And people have no consideration. What about people being allergic or scared? What about when an over excited kids goes to try and pet and the dog bites? Shouldn’t have had the damn thing there in the first place.

Do you have any pets?
Solecat?
Soledog?

And people have no consideration. What about people being allergic or scared? What about when an over excited kids goes to try and pet and the dog bites? Shouldn’t have had the damn thing there in the first place.
My neighbor down the block is like this. No consideration for others around her. To this day she walks her dog without a leash. No regard for anyone's safety or other pets. I've argued with her plenty about it cause her dog & mine used to get aggressive with each other and she would swear she'd stop but next week it'd be the same thing. I was getting tired of having to pull my dog on her leash when they would go at it. So one day I just said f it and took the leash off her and she chased her dog down the block. Owner was screaming and crying running after them. You would think that would've changed things, but no. She still walks her without a leash. Her dog doesn't bark at my mine anymore but still, owner continues to have zero regard for others in the neighborhood.

Dogs being anywhere near public food is just disrespectful as hell.

I also saw a sign @ The CFA near Pentagon City that says, "No Pets Allowed."

Not sure why people think they should be allowed to bring their dogs to these places but I guess decision makers don't want to ostracize consumers by telling them, "No Pets Allowed."

It's dirty as hell.

It's trifling as hell.

Even seeing dogs sitting outside of restaurants with outdoor seating. When that dog SHAKES off, where do you think that hair is flying?

I BEEN sick of it.

Only indoor place I’ve brought my dog is to lowes. They’re allowed at lowes and Home Depot, he just sat in the cart like this
052F8B0B-A564-4158-9FD7-92E74E7C745E.png

I was always scared/didn’t like dogs growing up so I’m very considerate to other people whenever we’re out in public, I don’t let him walk up to random people and all that other stuff. Especially kids. I had a bad experience with one when i was younger and it turned me off dogs until recently

No chance I’d bring him inside a supermarket or restaurant/outdoor seating, that’s just unnecessary :lol:

Do you have any pets?
Solecat?
Soledog?
Hell no. You must’ve missed my I despise animals rant.
Only indoor place I’ve brought my dog is to lowes. They’re allowed at lowes and Home Depot, he just sat in the cart like this
052F8B0B-A564-4158-9FD7-92E74E7C745E.png

I was always scared/didn’t like dogs growing up so I’m very considerate to other people whenever we’re out in public, I don’t let him walk up to random people and all that other stuff. Especially kids. I had a bad experience with one when i was younger and it turned me off dogs until recently

No chance I’d bring him inside a supermarket or restaurant/outdoor seating, that’s just unnecessary :lol:
Consider yourself warned.

Jk

Dogs sneeze, cough and shake. And they can transmit Covid. Disgusting.

Lowes is unnecessary also.
Yea, that was last summer before I got my automatic starter on my car, now I just leave him in there while I go into the store

I’m with y’all 100%. I love the **** outta my boy but some people def do too much with their dogs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom