FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I only eat salads because they are good for me.

I've never eaten a salad because I had an urge for good tasting food.

Not saying they are NASTY but I understand their importance.
So you don't like the way salads taste. I get it. I didn't like them when I was a kid either. Taste grew on me as I got older over time. I enjoy them and their flavors a lot more now

So you don't like the way salads taste. I get it. I didn't like them when I was a kid either. Taste grew on me as I got older over time. I enjoy them and their flavors a lot more now

They are cool. Some salads taste better than others.

But there is only a certain level of Dopamine that EYE can get from a salad.

The BEST tasting salad would be COOL to me.

I eat plenty of them though. I need the ruffage.

I only eat salads because they are good for me.

I've never eaten a salad because I had an urge for good tasting food.

Not saying they are NASTY but I understand their importance.
I had the urge for good salads. My main place was Cosis but I heard they went out of business. It was a chain place but I really enjoyed their salads and fresh bread on the side. I never went thinking I want to eat healthy today but I get your point.

I never went thinking I want to eat healthy today but I get your point.
This. I never eat salad just cause they're healthy. That's just a bonus I guess. I usually have one every morning during the work week cause I have a craving for them in the early mornings after I workout. I crave them less as the day goes on.

I’d much rather eat salads than have l&t infiltrate all of my sandwiches

Shouldn’t be standard on non-club type sandwiches like they usually are

This. I never eat salad just cause they're healthy. That's just a bonus I guess. I usually have one every morning during the work week cause I have a craving for them in the early mornings after I workout. I crave them less as the day goes on.
My problem in the past was that I felt hungry after but a couple NT’ers mentioned to add more fat to them. I did that and add more protein.

Cobb salads hit 🤤
FB0952A4-2DC6-4520-B84C-6C2A3C2CD399.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom