FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Ube Mochi from TJ’s is really hitting the spot. There’s only 6 in a pack :smh:

9F501CD4-C05A-4046-BB12-A124A04C07E1.jpeg

5C8D0675-5AF9-47B8-B049-D52E2E871BC9.jpeg

therealest1 therealest1

Seems like each time you post, those fries get smaller and smaller.

Did they change the size of the fry container?

How many did you go through? 2

Burger looks exquisite.

It's occasionally inconsistent with how they allocate the fries in the containers. Sometimes it's a little, and sometimes it's a lot.

I consumed the usual amount of three servings, two baskets before the burger, and the fries that come with the burger.

I normally order a burger with double meat, three servings of fries, a milkshake and water.

But now I realized my differing intake with the $10 deal will be the single meat burger, three servings of fries, water and three cups of lemonade after eating that yesterday.

It's occasionally inconsistent with how they allocate the fries in the containers. Sometimes it's a little, and sometimes it's a lot.

I consumed the usual amount of three servings, two baskets before the burger, and the fries that come with the burger.

I normally order a burger with double meat, three servings of fries, a milkshake and water.

But now I realized my differing intake with the $10 deal will be the single meat burger, three servings of fries, water and three cups of lemonade after eating that yesterday.
Is this a "cheat"meal for you?

Is this a "cheat"meal for you?

I truly never understood what that meant when it came to eating because I simply don't pay any attention to it.

I just eat what I like without reading calories or whatever else there is. I ate that one yesterday because of the deal. I was just trying to save a few dollars and it was acceptable for me.

I truly never understood what that meant when it came to eating because I simply don't pay any attention to it.

I just eat what I like without reading calories or whatever else there is. I ate that one yesterday because of the deal. I was just trying to save a few dollars and it was acceptable for me.
Fair enough. Usually, people reference meals like this as cheat meals because they may not eat such high fat content food on the regular and try to maintain a healthy balanced diet on most other occasions.

Did you use a thermometer for each piece of meat there?
Aht, aht, that's the next part of the conversation. Literally no one said that they use a thermometer for each and every single piece of meat when they're cooking a multitude. Use a thermometer for the 1st few and then once you've got it down, line 'em up and knock 'em out.

-foe

Aht, aht, that's the next part of the conversation. Literally no one said that they use a thermometer for each and every single piece of meat when they're cooking a multitude. Use a thermometer for the 1st few and then once you've got it down, line 'em up and knock 'em out.

-foe
Foe pls

Do you have this thread set to notifications direct to your cell for anytime someone posts the word thermometer? You was on that post quick as hell

Second, you speakin for duke.. I’m trynna find out how y’all use this very important tool. Maybe people use it differently.

Do you have this thread set to notifications direct to your cell for anytime someone posts the word thermometer? You was on that post quick as hell
14 minute gap from the time you posted to the time I responded. And then you responded to my response...

... in 2 minutes. 👀 😬 So if 14 minutes means someone is responding hella fast and they must have notifications turned on, what does 2 minutes mean?

-foe

14 minute gap from the time you posted to the time I responded. And then you responded to my response...

... in 2 minutes. 👀 😬 So if 14 minutes means someone is responding hella fast and they must have notifications turned on, what's what's 2 minutes mean?

-foe
It means I was the one who posted in the thread / was already on NT.. you got the Thermometer bat signal on your phone and sprung outta bed and into action with action movie noises playin and all

It means I was the one who posted in the thread / was already on NT.. you got the Thermometer bat signal on your phone and sprung outta bed and into action with action movie noises playin and all
Ssssoooo it's not possible that I was also already in the thread?

Do you think there's a 1-person online limit to threads? 🤣

Also... 14 minutes, bruh. That's a long *** time to be gatekeeping like that's instant.

What's your limit? I don't want to mess up next time. 👀😬 15 minutes? Half hour?

Also I'm sure if I agreed with you, you wouldn't have even said anything. 😂🤣

-foe

The anti-thermometer boys aren't persuasive. Ball parking doneness is not that difficult but will never produce perfect and consistent results

People who don't cook for a living and a lot who do can't gauge various cuts of meats within +/- 5 degrees with any sort of consistency

If you think you can it's probably because you don't know what temp your meats actually are and there's some range of acceptable doneness

Back
Top Bottom