FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Made churros
C44C13B5-E8D9-45D7-A05B-E899542B567E.jpeg
938D6456-F5F8-4E90-8F6C-8D34A769CED5.jpeg
Addy is still the same Thnaks in advance 🤣🤣🤣

looks too small and it's 400 dollars lol.
pellet smokers aren't even expensive anymore and if you know anything about pellet smokers you are going to need a lot more smoke to get any real flavor from it.
this makes sense for people with only a balcony who are ok with imitation bbq for a family of 1.

I like the heat & flavor balance of Szechuan cuisine. Last night...

Peppercorns Kitchen - Evanston

Chongqing Popcorn Chicken
Deep fried chicken stir fry with dry chili pepper.
IMG_20220911_170008~2.jpg

Fried Fish Filet with Chili Pepper
IMG_20220911_170025~2.jpg

Dan Dan Noodle
Stir fry ground pork and dry vegetable on top. Sesame and chili oil sauce at the bottom.
IMG_20220911_165123~2.jpg

IMG_20220911_165639~2.jpg

Cinnaholic
IMG_20220911_174642~2.jpg

Last week...Don Pedro Mexican Restaurant
IMG_20220908_122819~2.jpg

looks too small and it's 400 dollars lol.
pellet smokers aren't even expensive anymore and if you know anything about pellet smokers you are going to need a lot more smoke to get any real flavor from it.
this makes sense for people with only a balcony who are ok with imitation bbq for a family of 1.
My apartment complex got a ban on anyone grilling. Even if folk try to do it in an empty section in the parking lot, someone comes out to stop them

This joint might be perfect for me. You can't see into my balcony. So I might set this joint up on the ground, and be on the lookout for the rental manager. Peeking over the ledge like...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
My apartment complex got a ban on anyone grilling. Even if folk try to do it in an empty section in the parking lot, someone comes out to stop them

This joint might be perfect for me. You can't see into my balcony. So I might set this joint up on the ground, and be on the lookout for the rental manager. Peeking over the ledge like...
giphy.gif

Hope you get caught by the authorities.

Used to have a Masterbuilt electric smoker at my old apartment complex that didn’t allow grills. Did the job well enough and no one ever said anything to me.

The development I currently live in is the wild west. Dudes with charcoal grills and offset smokers on their wooden balconies. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom