FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

That's where I first heard of it :lol:

He was gassing the coolers... They're expensive as **** but supposed to be the business.
Damn, I did not know that about Joe Rogan, lol, we learn something new everyday. Yes, their products are expensive af but they are worth every penny if you ask me. Got my gallon water can from them about 4 years ago for $130 & have 0 complaints.

Some members here have a dope collection of Yeti products. I need to up my game as I only now have 2 items from them. I love Yeti because they do the double aluminum insulation on their ramblers which sets them apart from a whole lot other brands out there. I'm sure there's few others who also do double aluminum walls but meh I'm a Yeti fanboy & 11 outta 10 times will go with them & their line of products, lol.

I have like 6 ramblers now.. 2 lowballs and 4 or so of the medium size ones.

Their performance with hot coffee is insane but what’s really crazy is if you load it with an ice cold drink. I’ve left iced drinks in it overnight on my desk, woke up the next day and still see ice sitting in it. More than 8-10 hours later. That’s after I had been drinking out of it.

With some leftover wedding money my wife agreed to let me buy us a Yeti cooler. I’ve taken that thing camping, out on field days shooting the yoppas in the wilderness, backyard BBQ’s, all in the California sun and heat. No complaints at all. Hope to get a ton more years out of it.

I also have a larger Rambler with the top handle for gym and water around town. With a 100 degree+ heatwave in CA lately, it’s been a life saver.

#YetiGang

GUAVA
48318AB6-02E9-459B-9F2F-BBEC049D7917.jpeg

Duck Duck Goat is a Chinese restaurant in Chicago owned by a white chick that won Top Chef. Meal there was fantastic.

As long as an awesome chef is doing their researches and due diligence, I’ll give it a shot.

Authenticity (specifically WHO is cooking the dish) is "overrated." Most of the time we have NO clue who is cooking IT and like B Sox B Sox said, many times in OUR area there are Central America folks cooking these Ethnic Dishes.

I only care about how the food tastes.

Got a coworker just like this who is from newyork
She's a terrible cook
I feel I come across this offer the most with Italians, and it ends up being "that was cool" (Didn't say that though). Vs a proper chef making the same offer and the stuff was excellent. Something as simple as actually tasting the difference in fresh made pasta or a proper meatball, or actually liking risotto etc.

Authenticity (specifically WHO is cooking the dish) is "overrated." Most of the time we have NO clue who is cooking IT and like B Sox B Sox said, many times in OUR area there are Central America folks cooking these Ethnic Dishes.

I only care about how the food tastes.
Agreed. Rick Bayless (yes skip bayless brother) is one of the worlds best chefs. He specializes in Mexican cuisine.

1662835902455.png

twitter, NT, and instagram only for me. had to delete my FB in 2016 when all the MAGAs came outta the woodwork. and i'm def too old for tiktok :lol:

Deleted my FB for the exact same reason. The day Trump lost the election I re-activated it to witness the triggered proud boys in my feed. And yeah, too old to TikTok myself. Although I do watch some of the ones that pop up in my Instagram

Back
Top Bottom