FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

zmaqbool zmaqbool if a pizza place is halal you’ll get a meat pizza but if it isn’t halal you go with cheese or vegetarian?
Yup, pretty much. I mostly stick with plain cheese as that's like gold standard when it comes to pizza. For veggie toppings I love going with green peppers & onion. It's my all time favorite topping combo & the 2 compliment each other so well imo. I'm one of those that believes meat doesn't belong on 🍕lol but if I do happen to be at a halal spot than I mostly go with beef pepperoni.

Screenshot_20220917-093939_Samsung Internet.jpg

No, Koti, I'm pretty sure their way of having sex is... having sex. 🤣

This? This right here? This is just weird behavior.

-foe

Eating/Drinking after randoms = Cultural

Damn! NT's 🍕 King strikes again 👍. That all looks so frikkim good. The mozzarella sticks look thick & packed with cheese which is a +++ & the olives & red sauce looks 🔥. Were you able to hit up Fredi The PizzaMan spot in Melvindale?

Was there earlier today for a quick bite. Only tried the slice tho. It was good. I liked the atmosphere in there. Good vibes. Good lookin out man 👍

Fredi The Pizza Man - Melvindale
IMG_20220917_125305.jpg

IMG_20220917_124243~2.jpg

These 2 dog joints have a 98 year old rivalry going on at these 2 spots lol. Went to American Coney Island, wanted to try Lafayette next door but they were closed for some reason.
IMG_20220917_171336.jpg

IMG_20220917_165910~2.jpg

Mom's Spaghetti - Detroit
IMG_20220917_180331~2.jpg

IMG_20220917_181834~2.jpg

1st Attempt At making Doubles (flatbread with a chickpea filling)

The brown stuff is tamarind chutney. The green sauce is bandhania chutney, the other is grated cucumber mixed up with a few seasonings.

6F49B437-F8B6-45B4-9AEB-93703B89BACD.jpeg

A6CD480A-4E89-4D8F-9353-A98FC83C9BAB.jpeg
E29C7DF9-3072-4FBD-8674-CB0313505E5B.jpeg

Last edited:
is this a 3.5 star joint? i hope so
Lol I saw that video too.

This place is the exception, I think it’s a 4.5 but it’s the best dim sum / Chinese spot in town.

It was nominated for best Chinese restaurant in the country a few years ago, and Michelin recognized as well.

The service is the classic service you’d expect from a 3.5 star just dialed back because they’re so highly ranked :lol:

Lol I saw that video too.

This place is the exception, I think it’s a 4.5 but it’s the best dim sum / Chinese spot in town.

It was nominated for best Chinese restaurant in the country a few years ago, and Michelin recognized as well.

The service is the classic service you’d expect from a 3.5 star just dialed back because they’re so highly ranked :lol:
Name?

I’ve actually been wanting to try some again recently

I hadn’t had any cauliflower since I was younger until I recently tried some gobi 65 and it was good zmaqbool zmaqbool so it had me thinking I need to retry sprouts

I love sprouts. I’ve never understood the slander. I think a lot of it comes from our parents generation and a lot of them boiling vegetables for hours - so there’s not much left but green mush.

Cucumbers is a typical double topping in Trinidad. Down here now, will try to get some pics.

Yo tay1 tay1 nice job with those and the sauces. They look legit. The dough is always what stops me from trying to make them

Back
Top Bottom