FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_20221023_202349~2.jpg

The cheesesteak was good. I’ve only had a handful of decent cheesesteaks to begin with, so idrk how to order properly. I got green peppers, onions, and mayo. I was 50/50 about getting wiz.

95444EFE-472D-49D2-8811-03D776A2D13B.jpeg

I think the brisket is better than the roast pork. Wasn’t a fan of the broccoli rabe. It wasn’t bad, but I liked the roast pork better without it. Brisket with the peppers is the way to go.

F062CDCD-1EA5-4EC5-88FC-F05F7889B71C.jpeg

We stayed in South Philly, so we had Maddara’s too, but didn’t take a pic. Got the Amore which was good. The bacon melt from On Point Bistro was on point. El Vez was ok. Ashton was dope. Got some Kati rolls afterwards when I was hella inebriated. Can’t remember the place, but they closed at 3:30? Sorry for the lack of pics. I’m not great at taking pictures when I’m out. I’m typically in the moment.

I have an irrational hatred of capers. This might give me nightmares.
What does this hatred stem from if you don't mind me asking?

What on earth
Ano ang problema Spike?

1 measly cucumber cut in half tho?
It's cut vertically. Should be 2 or at least cut down the center but depends on who's makin it. Sometimes they're lazy and sometimes they go all out with 2 lol

*Not my pic
Screenshot_20221024-191857~2.jpg

I just need to find out when they’re dropping the orange one in my area. It’s the only one I need to complete the set. :nerd::lol:
I remember using the orange one for a couple Halloweens when I was in grade school. Kinna want one just cause.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom