FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Still eating
20221105_221330.jpg

Add some italian sausage then yes.
Shrimp parm is the best pizza topping ive found second is chicken parm third sausage + extra cheese, meatballs a worthy mention if they done right
I'm in the minority but I believe meat doesn't belong on 🍕🤷‍♂️, lol. I don't know I've just never enjoyed any meat topping pizza for the most part.

Is it strange to anyone else that people eat fries with a steak?

Fries only belong with an actual burger to me.

I see people eating it all other sorts of formats and it just seems odd palette 🎨 choice. My wife does it and it drives me nuts sometimes lol.

Same with fusion food. Not a fan.

I see people eating it all other sorts of formats and it just seems odd palette 🎨 choice. My wife does it and it drives me nuts sometimes lol.

I just view it as another form of potatoes in terms of it being a side for a steak.
I personally dont do it but i have no issue.
I think thats a big thing in Belgium Belgium

Its just potato in diff form, dont see anything strange about it

I'm in the minority but I believe meat doesn't belong on 🍕🤷‍♂️, lol. I don't know I've just never enjoyed any meat topping pizza for the most part.

Shrimp parm is the best pizza topping ive found second is chicken parm third sausage + extra cheese, meatballs a worthy mention if they done right

Oh we doing bad food takes today

Back
Top Bottom