FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Five Guys prices y’all
6C641696-1FDF-4CDE-9A9A-2E6FC869FAED.jpeg

You never need to order more than one bag of fries....

That’s a lot of work for co workers tho. Would have brought the sodas and ice
  • Thaw out a few days. That's not really work.
  • Make a rosemary/thyme/garlic spread in, what? A minute?
  • Spread it all over, get under the skin. 10 minutes, tops?
  • 'Bout 3 hrs in the oven.
Chantel said she's making a homemade sweet potato pie and Shanea said she's making a homemade pecan pie. Chantel literally just told me this morning that they both do homemade crusts. They'll work harder on those than I will on this. 🤷‍♂️

-foe

• Thaw out a few days. That's not really work.
  • Make a rosemary/thyme/garlic spread in, what? A minute?
  • Spread it all over, get under the skin. 10 minutes, tops?
  • 'Bout 3 hrs in the oven.
Chantel said she's making a homemade sweet potato pie and Shanea said she's making a homemade pecan pie. Chantel literally just told me this morning that they both do homemade crusts. They'll work harder on those then I will on this. 🤷‍♂️

-foe

Man that’s a lot of work to me for some co workers but do you.
I see Shanea and chantel shooting for a work husband tho

Only doughnut I have eaten over the last few years have been Apple Cider Cake Doughnuts. Would get them fresh from Cox Farms in VA during their Fall Festival. Man, I would legit crush a pack of 6 in a span of an house or so.

Vicious

It also brings up more possible issues. 8 adopted kids none of them with any allergies to certain foods?

Food allergies is a foreign concept in developing countries. Didn't know it was a thing till I came here :lol:

Anyway, can't be picky when you're trying to survive. I think the west and western lifestyle/medicine interferes with natural evolution if we're being honest because nature weeds out these problems in "third world" countries.

Crullers at the top of my list. Apple cider donuts are great. I enjoy a frosted with sprinkles donut from Dunkin :lol:

Very rarely eat any donuts in general though. And not sure I've ever even been to one of those bougie shops.

Back
Top Bottom