FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

yf05r1od9p2a1.jpg

Korean Fried Chicken restaurant got overrun by orders for the Korea vs Uruguay match last week in Seoul :lol: :wow:

Some people reported that they didnt get their order until half time lol

Hate fried chicken.

Fries, I only like them from 2 places, and there's a reason for both places, and I ask for lightly fried. One of them, (Wendy's), sometimes they have no idea what I'm talking about so I just say forget it and I take them and eat like half of them and give the rest to my son. The other place, (Five Guys), has never been a problem if I ask for a lightly fried. I think they take them out with like a minute left instead of the full like 3 or so minutes.

-foe

between fries and curds...are you a poutine fan? i love that stuff, man

I don't want to derail the thread to an entire conversation about me, but it's a constant reminder to myself that you all collectively look at me as an enemy. I need that reminder because I used to think I had friends on here and that burned me. Other people can post pictures of food and it's "Carb boys :smokin " and "How about more cream cheese on that bagel?" Everything is everything. I post a birthday cheese basket and it's "Hey, fatty" literally from the jump.

It's an intentional reminder to myself that that could happen anytime. And I've explained this before in other threads and the thread derails to 'Imagine being that insecure' or 'Oh, waaah, you're such a victim,' which inherently makes the point. 🤣🤦‍♂️

Please PM if that doesn't explain it sufficiently or if you're still curious. 🤙

#teamcheese

-foe
So thats your villain origin story?

I can't do cheese. I'd like to, I like the idea of interesting cheeses - but I can't do it.

I love a good sharp cheddar, I can cope with other firm cheeses like Red Leicester and other things that aren't too far away, Swiss is okay - but I can't do soft cheeses and especially not the really funky ones.

American cheese is definitely best for a burger.

My grandfather was a huge cheese guy - he had to have a whole separate fridge so he didn't stink out the regular fridge. I just can't do it though.

Prices are up there. Man, mall food is a rip off bro. I peeped the pizza joint next door & it's $6 a slice- FOH. I don't pay 6 bucks a slice in the city ain't no way I'm paying it Upstate. Sub Def was giant & menu read $19. Sub + drink the guy only charged me $15 🤷‍♂️ so it worked out.

Prices are up there. Man, mall food is a rip off bro. I peeped the pizza joint next door & it's $6 a slice- FOH. I don't pay 6 bucks a slice in the city ain't no way I'm paying it Upstate. Sub Def was giant & menu read $19. Sub + drink the guy only charged me $15 🤷‍♂️ so it worked out.
Yeah $6 a slice is a lot. For that price it better be the best slice I ever had lol

Semantics, I know, but if Neptune Diner has that as a 'Oreo stuffed waffle' on the menu, then I clearly have a different definition of 'stuffed' than they have. That's clearly an Oreo topped waffle. 👀

-foe
Lol, I see where you're coming from. It did have a decent amount of oreos stuffed inside but yeah they could've been a little bit just a little bit more oreo in there to really be considered stuffed. Definition of stuffed varies from place to place I guess.

That's what I said but convinced myself it's a better deal than 2 slices & a drink that would've came out to be like 14 bucks. Needed something in my system as we're headed to some Harry Potter Forbidden forest trail & I don't want to do that on an empty stomach.
Yeah $6 a slice is a lot. For that price it better be the best slice I ever had lol
Right! That was my thought exactly 💯. **** better have had gold flakes on it for that price. Asked the guy behind the counter how much & I think I gasped a little when he told me $6 :lol: . Hit em with the casual "I'll be back" lol.

Back
Top Bottom