FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

unnamed.jpg

Bought a smoker a few weeks back for cheap and finally smoked chicken.

Had BurgerFi the other night. Place doesn't get talked about all that much but pretty much everything is great there.

If you don’t mind me asking, what did you try first, 5 guys or shake shack? I’ve been eating 5 guys for years before I had a chance to try shake shack.
Had 5 guys a few times over the years then started going to shake shack early 2020. I was never a big burger guy but shake shack changed that

285FBC2F-90CC-4889-8791-DD1D6D6B1241.jpeg

Veggie Wet Burrito, Kalaveras Cantina, West LA
What's on the inside? Bunch of veggies or meat substitue.

I went to dinner to the Kalavers in Silverlake just me and my lady and that place was lit! Wanted to go back for a bday dinner or something but haven't had the chance to :lol:

What's on the inside? Bunch of veggies or meat substitue.

I went to dinner to the Kalavers in Silverlake just me and my lady and that place was lit! Wanted to go back for a bday dinner or something but haven't had the chance to :lol:
Beans, rice, roasted bell peppers, pickled onions and a little bit of mushroom. Really good.

I like Kalaveras a lot. But don’t come if you don’t want to hear loud reggaeton. They get it going :emoji_fire:

Yea they were playing some LOUD Chente when we were seated then someone ordered a Skull head (Calavera) full of tequila shots and they started blasting some reggaeton lol luckily we were sitting outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom