FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Screenshot_20221209-124555~2.jpg
Seeing this on a Saturday 😭

Lol I saw this the day it got posted.

Lady got dragged HARD, and rightly so. Husband must be a saint to put up with that level of petulance.

Lol

"Yeah, OP’s post should have just ended with “I’m not fond of steak. I’ll eat it but very rarely.” Cool, **** and eat it on this one rare occasion for your husband’s celebration. You don’t have a food allergy, you’re just picky and love making this all about you. What an AH."

"YTA, selfish, and a poor partner.You basically told your family “My food preferences are more important than your feelings or supporting you”.

"YTA
Don’t want to be difficult by asking the restaurant to alter their meal, but will crap all over your husbands celebratory night? It’s one meal Sis, get a plain salad, have some bread and water, get over yourself."

Mumbo sauce is very simple, it can absolutely be recreated and sold. Just like any local item it's over-romanticized. Not that it isn't good, but I think the combination with the wings might be more what makes it. At some spots i've been to when I lived in PG the wings had like a fresh baked pastry smell to it.

He gave it a 5/7 and said it was basically off the preference of frying it hard similar to your preference.

He also said THE CHICKEN was well seasoned and super fresh and tender.

He also LOVED the sauce.

So just wtf are you telling me to grab tissues for?
What's your recommendation? I'll hit up a Canes soon.

Back
Top Bottom