FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I’m going to tear her up!
IMG_0231.jpeg

Friend & I went to checkout this pizza spot in Staten Island, NY(aka NY's forgotten borough :lol: ). I learned of the place from Onebite & he scored it a 7.9. We both agreed it's better than that, to me an 8.3.

It's bar pizza so much different from pizzeria pizza that I love & am very much used to. We went with the "Olivia" pie which consisted of house made ricotta, spinach and Kalamata olives. It all worked really well together especially the Kalamata olives. Very fresh & light. We planned for 2 spots but the 2nd spot lied to me & told me they'll be open for Memorial Day but when we pulled up they were closed 😔.
20240527_140651.jpg
20240527_140849.jpg
20240527_140853.jpg
20240527_143426.jpg
20240527_143648.jpg

I had dinner at Red Robin on Memorial Day yesterday.

I had the Lava Queso Burger. The good thing about this burger is that you have the option of having the melted cheese placed aside instead of having it poured atop the burger as that's the gimmick with this one. It would be too messy for my preference if it was poured atop the burger. I also got $3 off the milkshake because I made it on time the for the deal that's available from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM on Monday to Friday.
IMG_7717.JPG

I had the Lava Queso Burger. The good thing about this burger is that you have the option of having the melted cheese placed aside instead of having it poured atop the burger as that's the gimmick with this one. It would be too messy for my preference if it was poured atop the burger. I also got $3 off the milkshake because I made it on time the for the deal that's available from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM on Monday to Friday.
IMG_7717.JPG
Smart man :pimp:

IMG_7717.JPG
Get a part time gig there and eat for free while u get paid my G

Back
Top Bottom