FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Saying stuff is a waste of calories is something a person who sad faces posts would say. I realized I haven't drank juice in months but I do enjoy some orange juice and fruit punch. Now I mostly drink crystal light.

Saying stuff is a waste of calories is something a person who sad faces posts would say.

1672883130616.gif

What is a waste of calories?

Yall would skip out on a fresh cup of apple cider to eat a chicken nugget?
You've never eaten something dense in calories and afterwards felt that it wasn't even worth wasting a cheat/bad meal on?

An example of a waste of calories would be eating some trash pizza or a weak burger. If I'm going to consume something on that level, at least let it be good.

Simple concept that we all understand even if we are unwilling to admit so.

Juice as an adult is a waste of calories
Juice as an adult is a waste of calories

To me it's any food where the enjoyment factor isn't in proportion to the amount of calories that are being consumed from said food. It's personal preference dependent--some people might love juices, which wouldn't make them a "waste of calories" for that person.

I figured my above sentences would be understood without having to spell it out, but here we are.

Yea I thought it was something everyone dealt with at some point and/or understood in theory.

You've never eaten something dense in calories and afterwards felt that it wasn't even worth wasting a cheat/bad meal on?

An example of a waste of calories would be eating some trash pizza or a weak burger. If I'm going to consume something on that level, at least let it be good.

Simple concept that we all understand even if we are unwilling to admit so.
Eat to eat.

Calories don’t factor in. Ain’t no levels unless we talking price.

If I eat a lousy burger, I ate a lousy burger. The calories don’t come to mind. I just say I won’t order that burger again or from that establishment again.

Eat to eat.

Calories don’t factor in. Ain’t no levels unless we talking price.

If I eat a lousy burger, I ate a lousy burger. The calories don’t come to mind. I just say I won’t order that burger again or from that establishment again.
This is sensible advice Buddha, but a lot of folks aren’t rocking with this approach. Some people are dedicated perfectionists where they wouldn’t, under any circumstances, so much as take a sip of soda, for example.

I had some cranberry juice yesterday with my breakfast and found it delicious and refreshing. And no I do not have a urinary tract infection.

Back
Top Bottom