FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Chicken and shrimp. Didnt feel like making rice so I guess this is keto?

20230120_213211.jpg

I need to get some garlic bread... when
Iived in Grand Rapids a lot grocery stores carried this "Hot Mama" bread and I swear its the best oven cheesy bread ever.

After 37 years on this eerf, I think I’m finally done with fast food unless I’m on a road trip or vacation or Chipotle.

I just went to Wendy’s and these prices are INSANE!

I’ll make a better burger at the crib in the same amount of time and costing like 75% less.

My only issue was the left over veggies but I can utilize those in other dishes.

Why am I just know realizing this?

Just booked a trip to Portland in May.

Anyone got any good recommendations?
Never been here, but it’s the restaurant of a guy who’s been on a couple seasons of Top Chef and always impressed me. It’s Haitian food -

After 37 years on this eerf, I think I’m finally done with fast food unless I’m on a road trip or vacation or Chipotle.

I just went to Wendy’s and these prices are INSANE!

I’ll make a better burger at the crib in the same amount of time and costing like 75% less.

My only issue was the left over veggies but I can utilize those in other dishes.

Why am I just know realizing this?
Was thinking this recently, prices almost making things pointless vs a better quality small shop now. May as well hit a local Mexican joint over chipotle.

I’m travelling for work for a few days. I still don’t eat in restaurants and it’s cold so I got takeout Nando’s - UK chain that does good spicy grilled chicken.

They packed it all up and I walked 10 minutes back to my hotel and found they didn’t give me sauce or any cutlery. It’s still tasty but I’m sitting here eating chicken with a teaspoon because that’s all I’ve got.

Yeah, the paper boxes are coated so it doesn’t get soggy - keeps moisture in too though.

Mine was still pretty crispy. The corn was a mess though.

Back
Top Bottom