FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Gotta get the app.

Screenshot_20240614_101431_McDonald's.jpg

I do have the app but that deal isn’t showing in my app.

Deals are area specific & user specific. Not everyone will see the same deals. Did u know that?

Also, some McDonald’s have higher prices than others for the same item.

For example Apple pie at McD near me is $1 if I drive to another about 15-20 mins away they have apple pies for $1.59. Weird but true.

I do have the app.

Deals are area specific & user specific. It everyone will see the same deals. Did u know that?

For example Apple pie at McD near me is $1 if I drive to another about 15-20 mins away they have apple pies for $1.59. Weird but true.
Well aware. Prices being more reasonable in the app is a truth for everyone, though.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I do have the app but that deal isn’t showing in my app.

Deals are area specific & user specific. Not everyone will see the same deals. Did u know that?

Most McDonalds are independently owned so they can set their prices.

I can honestly say I'm done with fast food for the most part. Prices too high and my taste buds may be changing or the quality is declining even more.

Went to CFA and it's more hit and miss than its ever been for me. Went to chipotle last week and while it's never been the most flavorful, the last few times I had it has been super bland.

Support ma and pa
#MESSAGE!!!
There's a local pizza place in my city that is ran by 2 friends that have told me they've known each other since grade school. Small little place with a brick oven in the back, and that's what they hang their hat on: handmade brick oven pies made from fresh dough and ingredients.
My son & I absolutely LOVE that place, and I shout them out on FB anytime I go. And the price is fair, but for 2 pies, I could CLEAN HOUSE at Dominoes or Pizza Hut.
This little spot is better, in multiple ways.

Yeah I didn't grow up with the helmet and I don't like the look or feeling, but probably won't go without one. Especially since that NTer ended up with the skull fracture because of a tiny pebble under his tire, the helmet being the only thing that kept it from being worse. I get the "confidence" angle opponents of it come from, but it's not always other people or the **** you can see.

Yeah I didn't grow up with the helmet and I don't like the look or feeling, but probably won't go without one. Especially since that NTer ended up with the skull fracture because of a tiny pebble under his tire, the helmet being the only thing that kept it from being worse. I get the "confidence" angle opponents of it come from, but it's not always other people or the **** you can see.

Not the same but kind of. I’ve seen a guy crash at the track and hit another rider (motorcycles). Dude who got hit crashed flew about 15ft in the air landed directly on his head and walked away.

Same thing could happen on a bike for sure. Confidence is fine but you aren’t always in control of everything around you. Helmets are cheap insurance.

Back
Top Bottom