FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1st time having ramen in almost a year.
Slurp Ramen, Port Jefferson NY
6207BCC9-F0EA-4EA3-9D65-867185E983AE.jpeg
Food looks good. Port Jeff is such a beautiful little town :pimp: . Some good memories there for me pre-teen years.

Food in Florida is weird. Most of Florida has no culture and it’s just snow birds who think it’s a suburban tropical island or something.

I know some good spots in ft meyers but Columbia is all I got for Tampa.

I’m loving the weather, but that’s the only advantage that I can think of over NY.

Also this Florida weed is trash. Got some “gorilla glue” from my girlfriend’s stepmom. At first I thought she went hard in the paint when she told me she domes 4 joints a day. Now I understand why. :smh:

This weed is hitting me as hard as a taser hits a dusthead.

Definitely go to Columbia Restaurant. Was at the top of my list. Looks gigantic.

And like mplsdunk mplsdunk said, in a state that lacks culture for the most part, that place looked like it had plenty.

Stepmom asked me if I wanted to borrow her bowl because she knows I collect glass and I prefer pipes.

I said yes and she handed me the carbless metal boomer pipe with the mesh screen. Ya mans is down bad, but I shall overcome.
I'm ashamed to say it, but when times were tough back in the day, I'd open my pipe and make a resin ball & smoke it.

Agree on Florida food. It just doesn't feel like it's much of a priority

I appreciate the amount of Latin cuisines though and tend to stick with those

Definitely go to Columbia Restaurant. Was at the top of my list. Looks gigantic.

And like mplsdunk mplsdunk said, in a state that lacks culture for the most part, that place looked like it had plenty.
We’re doing the Tampa Riverwalk tomorrow so we’re gonna try to eat dinner there. They only have reservations for 8PM, but shooters shoot.

Yeah that’s where all the good food is. Find some good Central American food in the gas stations by my grandparents.

Or else your *** is eating at the tommy Bahama bar at the mall. 🧏‍♂️

I wish I could venture out as much as I want, but being with my girlfriend’s parents is making it difficult.

Still haven’t been to Culver’s yet. Me and my girlfriend are gonna go off and do our own thing after grilling steaks tonight so hopefully we can make da stop.

I wish I could venture out as much as I want, but being with my girlfriend’s parents is making it difficult.

Still haven’t been to Culver’s yet. Me and my girlfriend are gonna go off and do our own thing after grilling steaks tonight so hopefully we can make da stop.

If you can’t get into Columbia because they’re busy and parking is also insane down there just order some Cubans to go. They put cured meat on them and I know you like that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom