FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Best mayo ever
FC7F1981-C1ED-4ACE-8CF2-972DAD7BABB6.jpeg

Anybody remember the McDonalds “McBites”?

They were popcorn chicken bites and for some reason never stuck around. I remember them being good

I think they were fish. “Fish McBites” war the full name. I remember because there was a super obnoxious commercial for them. LOL.

I like the Wendy's spicy nuggets

Speaking of McD, Just brought up a memory. In undergrad on the weekends after we got wasted and would wild out, we would pull up and order the McGangbang. Some of the workers knew what is was. Some would be confused.

Mcgangbang was my fat boy favorite before my weight loss. If I was really hungry I’d do 2.

Both cause of volume and cheap cost.

Since they increased the price on the pieces needed, it’s kinda buns

Nah, but I just am always curious as to the spice levels these companies feel are appropriate for the masses. That's all.

Spicy McDonald's nuggets sound good though.
One time I got the spicy nuggets from shake shack and they were too spicy . I think it was an outlier because they were like bright nuclear red and it looked like they dumped way too much seasoning on them :lol:
I think I got them another time and they were just normal

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce

Info on that Cinnamon Roll and that Biscuit with the Egg?

The biscuit looks super soft, did it hold up during that meal?

I come in Peace.

both from District Donuts Sliders Brew. the cinnamon roll was elite...warmed and then hit with those handheld torches to caramelize the sugar on top a bit. the breakfast biscuit was great but looks messy cause i dropped the bag the box was in as i went to sit down. but the biscuit was great and def held up

Back
Top Bottom