FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Was ready to bang on salad pizza then I saw the arugula and gabagool one which is good. Does that count as salad pizza?

It’s half price dominos this week in Canada ima have to take advantage today. For the record, dominos in Canada > dominos in America

Any DC NTers can make recommendations for a Mother’s Day brunch spot. I need to put reservations in now.

Black-owned, Seafood, or locally will be ideal. I’ve already had La Vie.

Last edited:
Is the sauce hot?
Is cheese used?
Salad dressing?
I can't speak on this particular pizza, but the ones I've had have been sauceless, mozzarella is used, and it's usually served with a side of balsamic vinaigrette or it's drizzled on top when you order a slice.

As shogun shogun said, it's akin to eating a salad with pita.

Not my favorite type of pizza, but they used to order salad pies at my old job pretty regularly and I'd always snag a slice and enjoy it well enough.

Y’all out here eating Filet O Fishes and the McRib

1682540442706.gif

I remember last time I had Italian food now.

It was at an Ethiopian restaurant. Ethiopians throw down in Italian food for obvious reasons.

Speaking of Mexican food I have a coworker in Minnesota who swears the best Mexican food is in Minnesota?

Anyone wanna back that up?

I live in mn, I can attest to the Mexican food.

It might not be as good as California or Texas but not much is coming close except for some border states. Damn sure nothing in the mountain west or Midwest.

I live in mn, I can attest to the Mexican food.

It might not be as good as California or Texas but not much is coming close except for some border states. Damn sure nothing in the mountain west or Midwest.
Glad to know there’s some validity to it.

She knows I live in CA and she was very opinionated saying it’s better than ours, when I mentioned we’re sorta known for good Mexican food :lol:

Glad to know there’s some validity to it.

She knows I live in CA and she was very opinionated saying it’s better than ours, when I mentioned we’re sorta known for good Mexican food :lol:

We for sure have food that will give yours a run for the money. There’s plenty of really good Mexican food here but no way we have the sheer volume you guys do.

Back
Top Bottom