FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

My dumbass really got senile and forgot to post my dinner from Islands on Tuesday evening. I went because they gave me a free dessert hookup for my birthday month.

Here's what I had two days ago.

The usual sliders and cheddar fries I eat whenever I go during happy hour.
IMG_6800.JPG

The chocolate lava cake I got for free. I can't believe it actually costs $9.45! But I can't beat free.
IMG_6802.JPG

My dumbass really got senile and forgot to post my dinner from Islands on Tuesday evening. I went because they gave me a free dessert hookup for my birthday month.

Here's what I had two days ago.

The usual sliders and cheddar fries I eat whenever I go during happy hour.
IMG_6800.JPG

The chocolate lava cake I got for free. I can't believe it actually costs $9.45! But I can't beat free.
IMG_6802.JPG
They had an islands near me that closed down.

Seeing your post makes me want RR, it’s been too long since I’ve feasted on the unlimited fries.

You may can do La Vie. Just know they’re going to hit your pockets. :lol: Especially that ridiculous parking.

Came out of there having to spend $32 on self parking after a $200+ bill for brunch for 2 :frown:
Sheesh. Pops is paying so I don't mind the price:lol:

But Florida Ave Grill, Milk & Honey, and Miss Shirleys Cafe (Annapolis/Baltimore) are some solid black owned spots that don't take reservations if you can't find anything beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom