FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

What are some foods that y’all would consider overrated?

pepper

cover5.jpg

SC kid SC kid should be ashamed of himself, all that good food in South Carolina & all he does is ask questions. 😂
Nah, he did vouch for a bunch of places I went to tho. Husk, Rodney Scott, and Lewis BBQ. All were great experiences. Also gave me recs on a couple other BBQ spots. Home Team BBQ being one of them....on the list for next time. I can't let him go out like that. His feedback was much appreciated.

Way too soggy of a presentation.

I wouldn't stack. Give me another plate and go to work one by one.

TOo much syrup.
Too many butters.
Nah, he did vouch for a bunch of places I went to tho. Husk, Rodney Scott, and Lewis BBQ. All were great experiences. Also gave me recs on a couple other BBQ spots. Home Team BBQ being one of them....on the list for next time. I can't let him go out like that. His feedback was much appreciated.

SC kid SC kid Is a class act. Also looked out for me with the recommendations for my visit to the Charleston. An award should be given to him for class and integrity.

Ran the breakfast sandwich back. Jerk chicken on cocoa bread with provolone.
IMG-8163.jpg
IMG-8162.jpg
Never seen a coco bread sandwich before out in the wild! This is pretty cool, I wonder if they make it in house. I always thought about making one. Now I need to ask my mom to ship some to me.

IMG_1644.jpeg
saw this bagel shop awhile back and decided to order via gold belly. Not what I expected. I thought it was going to be oven fresh and shipped overnight in a big brown paper bag. This taste worst than any store bought bagel. I still want to give this shop a try in person the next time I’m in Canada. I’m pretty certain this was mass produced for their online shop. It didn’t even ship from Canada which give me a clue it was not going to be the same quality from their actual bagel shop.

1. Cook the damn Hot Dog (burnt) first

2. Toasted hot dogs rolls = no thanks. I need them hot, streams, and chewed.

Add dragon fruit to the list of overrated foods.

Pretty, exotic looking fruit that tastes like.... nothing.

Salads
Seafood boils
Crawfish
Most cold subs/hoagies
Tiramisu
Mint ice cream. Anything mint other than gum.
Pop tarts

The only things i agree with on here is cold subs and mint anything other than freshening your breath and adding it as a spice to meat.

I can do without pop tarts but certain flavors are very good.

Back
Top Bottom