FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Moved into our own place last year. Finally got a grill. First one. Set it up today i’m ready for summer. Just got a few final steps to clean the grates and season it next weekend and good to go.
IMG_2666.jpeg
IMG_2667.jpeg
IMG_2669.jpeg

The best Detroit Style in Chicago

Paulie Gee's - Logan Square
IMG_20230520_194325.jpg

US Pizza Cup Winner
Sharp White Cheddar, Mozz, Ezzo Pepperoni Cups, Housemade Bacon Jam, Red Sauce, Ricotta, Basil, Mike’s Hot Honey

La Michoacana
Cheddar, Mozz, Housemade Chorizo, Corn Pico, Avocado Crema, Cilantro
IMG_20230520_201552~2.jpg

Last edited:
2/10 and that’s being generous. The chicken is dry and flavorless ( like the stereotype that a white person made it) the waffle fries were barley warm to the touch.

I’ve been there twice and don’t ever see a reason I would EVER go back for a third

I am assuming you got the regular (not spicy) sandwich?

Last edited:
Moved into our own place last year. Finally got a grill. First one. Set it up today i’m ready for summer. Just got a few final steps to clean the grates and season it next weekend and good to go.
IMG_2666.jpeg
IMG_2667.jpeg
IMG_2669.jpeg
Nice set up. Do you mind me asking what grill/brand this is? I've been in the market for one but mainly want a charcoal grill.

what kinda man would get a non spicy sandwich? Lol…. Of course I ordered a spicy chicken, it just wasn’t spicy or flavorful

Plenty of people on this very site have went in there and ordered the regular sandwich in their first times visiting CFA.

But cool.

I'm all for the CFA slander

Even though I eat there. It's cool for $5.50

Would gladly spend $10+ on a better sandwich

CFA is solid, people expect way too much out of a chicken sandwich.

I see the closest Hunt Brothers pizza is in a gas station, maybe i'll try it if i'm ever nearby.

Franchising in gas stations and truck stops gotta be the ultimate cheat code.

Back
Top Bottom