FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Man you’ve spent time in Philly and never checked out Jeni’s? :lol: :smh:

Fumbling. That everything bagel ice cream is probably #3 on my top 3 things I’ve eaten so far this year. On paper it sounds like it shouldn’t exist, but it’s ridiculous.
1687727526941.gif

Nah, I’ve had Jeni’s just never had/seen those flavors :lol: I am not committed to a single brand so these days I am usually get the first, new and intriguing flavor I come across. Never saw the 3 you posted and now that I think about it, I haven’t ordered Jeni’s in awhile. Definitely going hunting next time

Need some London recs. Just booked our trip for the Ravens/Titans game at new Tottenham stadium. Gonna hit the England/Australia friendly at Wembley. Might see Ricky Gervais at London Palladium.

Not sure where to start for food though. Gonna be staying by Buckingham Palace, but willing to go wherever.

My wife and I went in 2019 below are a few places I could remember.

Borough Market - food hall.

Hawksmoor - steak house

Brick Lane area for Indian food, I can’t remember the spot I went to.

Fortnum & Mason - high tea

Poppies fish and chips

Can’t wait to go back.

Their queso sauces are so good and they arent as stingy with the meat as chipotle.

I always get half chicken/half barbacoa and make sure to tell them "not double meat but half/half" and I think because of the confusion it usually ends up being a generous portion (I pay for the more expensive barbacoa as my meat btw).

Back
Top Bottom