FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_3622.jpeg

Im a fan of Mighty Bowl here in NYC, they got 2-3 spots. Just a quick lunch type spot, pick a bowl or build your own. This is the Bali, white rice, pickled carrots, cilantro, pickled onions, pork belly, bean sprouts, lemongrass curry sauce. Only gripe I have with this is the some pieces of pork belly can be tough and dried out.

Last edited:

The one kid at the end said he never had iced tea before? :lol: Is iced tea not a thing out there? Ive been a couple times to London but dont recall if they had iced tea in restaurants and whatnot.

I know English food gets a rep for being bland but a proper English breakfast slaps. :pimp:

The one kid at the end said he never had iced tea before? :lol: Is iced tea not a thing out there? Ive been a couple times to London but dont recall if they had iced tea in restaurants and whatnot.

I know English food gets a rep for being bland but a proper English breakfast slaps. :pimp:
Cold, iced drinks is really an American thing

are y’all really going to taco bell or are y’all just being nostalgic?

how often does nt eat fast food?

Chipotle is straight up overpriced rice and beans for the suburban crowd.

Responsible for the proliferation of the word "guac" by uncultured white girls who claim to like "international food" but get spooked when they see international looking people in their sheltered neighborhoods

I'll eat CFA maybe once a month.

Are we considering "Fast Casual" as fast food?

If so, I'll get Mezze/Cava once a week.
i don’t consider those fast food. what are the differences?
i think i’m like twice a month eating fast food

i don’t consider those fast food. what are the differences?
i think i’m like twice a month eating fast food

"A fast casual restaurant, found primarily in the United States and Canada, does not offer full table service, but advertises higher quality food than fast food restaurants, with fewer frozen or processed ingredients. It is an intermediate concept between fast food and casual dining."

It's what we think of when we see Assembly Line Food.

Places like Chipotle.

Responsible for the proliferation of the word "guac" by uncultured white girls who claim to like "international food" but get spooked when they see international looking people in their sheltered neighborhoods

Well damn. This was heavy. Damn near called Chipotle an alt-right faction :lol:

I mean I see what you are trying to say but PLENTY of "Urban" folks love Chipotle and eat it multiple times per week.

That is no where near an accurate depiction of that place. :lol:

Talking about them like they are Whole Foods or something.

Back
Top Bottom