FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Only been to Cava once but I got a harissa chicken bowl that I doctored up to my liking.

Good as he’ll. Would put it in regular rotation if there was one closer to me.

Cava: To me, easily my favorite Fast Casual spot of all time. Never gets old.

I know they have some in LA

B Sox B Sox
@jjs07

Yall been?

Super Greens
Brown Rice
Lentils
Chickens
Hommus
Roasted Red Pepper Hommus
Cabbages
Olives
Banana Peppers
Mint
Cumcumbers/Tomato

20180827_170133.jpg

Cava

"Falafel Balls"
Chickens
Rice
Veggies
Green Harissa

No dumb White Sauces

Filter: On

20190212_160547.jpg

jape jape

i shoot for 2-3 liters a day but am not consistent enough with that

I had to do the conversion on this because I have never counted or looked at the bottles but damn…I guess you can’t have too much thought. I sweat a lot too when working out so it’s needed anyway.

I had to do the conversion on this because I have never counted or looked at the bottles but damn…I guess you can’t have too much thought. I sweat a lot too when working out so it’s needed anyway.
The conventional wisdom on water intake has changed a bit in recent years, based on things I’ve read. Some medical professionals/dieticians have backed off recommending specific volume amounts. The gist I got from what I’ve read is that if you don’t feel thirsty most of the time, you’re probably drinking enough.

And technically I think it is medically possible to overhydrate, but it requires consuming an insane amount of liquid.

At a super basic level.

Sweet Greens is a "Salad Spot."

Cava/Mezze are "Bowl and Pita" Spots.

You just pulled a Windy and avoided picking one over the other. Respect.

I like them both but I saw the Qdoba vs Chipotle back and forth earlier so I was curious :lol:

Only been to Cava once but I got a harissa chicken bowl that I doctored up to my liking.

Good as he’ll. Would put it in regular rotation if there was one closer to me.
I think that’s the thing I’ve ordered the couple times I’ve been. It’s good, but pricey for Mediterranean Chipotle.

This is nothing better than cold water when you’re truly, mouth-and-throat-dry thirsty.
During the month of Ramadan when us Muslims fast & it's the time of day for us to break the fast NOTHING on Earth can replicate the feeling you get or taste better than cold water entering your body after hours of fasting. The sensation of relieving the thirst & feeling the replenishment of your mind & senses is absolutely heavenly. As the cold water makes it's way down the throat I instantly feel myself coming back alive again. No food, no flavors, nothing edible can replicate that.

Back
Top Bottom