FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The “outie” girls just got done being roasted for having them Arby’s sandwiches

Them bringing back this roast beef sandwich deal is boutta cause a resurgence in curtain shaming.

They punching air rn I know it

I almost spit out my water at "Outie girls" and "curtain shaming" :rofl: :rofl:

Jokes aside - I have actually never had an Arby's. Is the best thing on their menu that roast beef sandwich or are they known for something else? Does it come with a dip?

2F8675C3-D2FE-4D3A-990F-7FDE242F3FF5.jpeg

are y’all really going to taco bell or are y’all just being nostalgic?

how often does nt eat fast food?

rarely at this point, partly due to priorizing health but also due to fast food joints shutting down here in Oakland/Bay Area. no macdonalds, carls jrs or jack in the boxes within a 20-minute drive. if im driving close to an hour round trip, it’s not worth it to me.

usually only have fast food during road trips and when i visit my pops who lives in the suburbs. case in point, saw him today and this was lunch

IMG_2240.jpeg

look how that perfectly holds god’s sweets for you. waffles >
1687889132047.jpeg

love waffles. only reason i don’t have them as often is because im too lazy to bring out my step stool just to reach into my cabinet and grab the waffle maker.

rarely at this point, partly due to priorizing health but also due to fast food joints shutting down here in Oakland/Bay Area. no macdonalds, carls jrs or jack in the boxes within a 20-minute drive. if im driving close to an hour round trip, it’s not worth it to me.

usually only have fast food during road trips and when i visit my pops who lives in the suburbs. case in point, saw him today and this was lunch

IMG_2240.jpeg
Didn’t know Oakland was closing down spots like that

Any reason specifically

Didn’t know Oakland was closing down spots like that

Any reason specifically

not too sure, tbh. could be because the bay area food scene has become more “foodie” centric and folks have pivoted to supporting locally owned businesses. for instance, the macdonalds i grew up going to closed down and an “artisanal,” vegetarian pizza joint opened up in its place :lol:

not too sure, tbh. could be because the bay area food scene has become more “foodie” centric and folks have pivoted to supporting locally owned businesses. for instance, the macdonalds i grew up going to closed down and an “artisanal,” vegetarian pizza joint opened up in its place :lol:
That’s crazy. I can’t think of a McDonald’s location in any place I’ve ever lived that has closed. Remodeled, yes. Not closed.

Best thing to do is just complain to their customer service and send pics. They'll typically put a free meal coupon or something similar in your app rewards. They're notorious for this ****. I've gotten bowls that were like 1 inch high

Back
Top Bottom