FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Can't do runny yolks. I like the jammy yolks that you get with ramen or a rice bowl.

One time I was at a bbq with a friend and his family.. my friend don’t know how to grill but I don’t impose

His dad is helping him make some brats I brought over

His dad tells him to “leave it until it pops then cut it open and see if it’s done”

He proceeded to cook all the brats this way, until they were dry as a fart. I watched all of the juices fall out and into the grill. All of them burnt and dry.. and his dad said he did great

I’m no glizzy snob.. but how dare you

Used this as a base recipe for my yeast and GF free pizza dough:

IMG_2363.jpeg
IMG_2364.jpeg
IMG_2365.jpeg
IMG_2366.jpeg

Last edited:

They banned tipping. nawghty nawghty hare might be a special advisor to Parker and Stone.
I mean they're paying $30 p/h. 😂 The whole point of people who are against tipping is that the restaurant should pay a livable wage so that tips aren't necessary. Well, that's what's happening here. We can't really hate that, right?

I got a buddy that works code enforcement in Inglewood and the **** he showed me you'd never eat those again :sick:
I’m usually getting those faded before I hop in my Uber to go home and hit the sheets

I’m a degenerate in those hours but I’m also curious as to what you’ve seen

Angelos is the ONLY correct choice

I been preaching it in here for years

Johns Roast pork is a great 2nd option as well - they are delicious

But #1 is Angelos - Trust Me just a kid living in south philly for 32 years

Johns has great breakfast sandwiches. They have odd times so gotta go early or like lunch time

Also if you do choose Angelos go with the cooper Sharp with or without onions.. i prefer no onions

Last edited:
Angelos is the ONLY correct choice

I been preaching it in here for years

Johns Roast pork is a great 2nd option as well - they are delicious

But #1 is Angelos - Trust Me just a kid living in south philly for 32 years

Johns has great breakfast sandwiches. They have odd times so gotta go early or like lunch time

Also if you do choose Angelos go with the cooper Sharp with or without onions.. i prefer no onions

this place?

One time I was at a bbq with a friend and his family.. my friend don’t know how to grill but I don’t impose

His dad is helping him make some brats I brought over

His dad tells him to “leave it until it pops then cut it open and see if it’s done”

He proceeded to cook all the brats this way, until they were dry as a fart. I watched all of the juices fall out and into the grill. All of them burnt and dry.. and his dad said he did great

I’m no glizzy snob.. but how dare you
Yeah Glizzy is a glizzy, but steamed and browned on a griddle like say how a gray's papaya does it is the best way. That nice non burnt brown/char and the juices still moist inside. Extra pause.

Back
Top Bottom