FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_1424.jpeg

It's endangered but can't they limit the amount the amount of new trees that are cut down/exported?

Were people getting away with it before illegally that can't anymore?

Idk but would be curious to know the rationale
I think before they were exporting trees that were knocked by hurricanes or trees that were dying or something like that. I was very interested in jerk chicken and using the exact ingredients so I went down this rabbit hole. I do see people online bringing back the tree from their personal land, not sure if that matter or not.

Reminds me of my grandma. Come home from the park when it was 95 with 100 humidity and she takes me home. “Want some hot tea?” I remember I would give her the most dumbfounded looks :lol:

I swear Polish grandparents and parents can just not think logically.
Y'all got the bomb soups at the Polish deli's. I work with a few polish dudes. They got the soup game on lock.

Reminds me of my grandma. Come home from the park when it was 95 with 100 humidity and she takes me home. “Want some hot tea?” I remember I would give her the most dumbfounded looks :lol:

I swear Polish grandparents and parents can just not think logically.
That actually is a thing. A hot drink on a hot day can actually cool you down. Your granny wasn't tripping.

That actually is a thing. A hot drink on a hot day can actually cool you down. Your granny wasn't tripping.
Yea, was watching some food show (prolly Bourdain) where they mention why there's so many soups or spicy foods being eaten in hot climates. They said it makes you sweat which cools you down.

walkingBred walkingBred yeah like others have said its just slices eaten. we started tracking on july 1st. a slice is a slice generally but it's not really too official or anything. if you have a tiny little pizza and its cut up in 6 slices, you can count it as 6 or 3 if you think its just super tiny. honor and judgement system.

i think heelsandeers heelsandeers had a slice from a 30 inch pie or something and i told him to count it as one but if he counts it as 2 no big deal. we all just trying to see how much pizza we eat and how far behind zmaqbool zmaqbool we all are :lol:

Back
Top Bottom